Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Scribblers

I would do it with you Fey, but I'm trying to get my editing to turn into a career so I'm decently busy with my most recent paying client. By the way, if any of you writer's want any editing done, I have good references and I'm cheap since I just started (and prices are negotiable.) >_>

Also, share time... It's done! Kith nor Kin is done. 4 and a half months to finish 98, 348 words, roughly 380 pages mass market paper back. ^_^ Now the first round of edits begins.
    Last edited by dantea; March 22nd, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Good job, Dantea! I'm about halfway done reading KnK.

For anyone wanting to join in on weekly inspiration, here's an image that I like.

http://s20.postimg.org/l68byeox5/image.jpg

How about Monday uploads and Sunday shares? I guess the only rule would be that it has to be short enough to fit into a NB message? I know there's a word/character limit.

We can take turns picking the weekly prompt or inspiration if you'd like, or I can do it. It doesn't matter to me.

Happy writing, all!

Edit: Oh, hmm. Not sure that uploaded correctly. Is this better? http://s20.postimg.org/57zm89up9/image.jpg
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

I'm having a moment where I want to share so I'm posting a picture of my main girl. So, here's Wolf.

1514553_231378737033595_706804803_n.jpg
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hello all. I'm also a writer, have been for as long as I can remember. I don't know what it is about writing that appeals to me but it does. Whenever my younger sister asks me what inspires me to write, I couldn't even make a list there are just too many, but they're there. But when she asks me why I write, I can only shrug and say "Because I just do," because I myself can't explain it. It's just a part of who I am. I don't know if it's the same for anyone here or if I just sound rather silly.

Anyways, I've been writing for years though I've never finished anything. When I was younger, around 12 or so, I would start a paragraph or a chapter, then I would rewrite it over and over again because I just hated how the first draft sounded and knew I could make it better. It took me a long time to realize that I was never going to get it right the first time and that I should just write and get it out first, and I wish I could have had someone to talk to about writing back than instead of wasting all that time and all those ideas. I'm a private person by nature so I don't open up easily to people, especially when it comes to my writing, which I can't help but feel is a very personal reflection of me. I would like to share my writing and ideas (I even opened up a deviantart account and posted some writings) but it still feels like a long way to go until I reach the level of writing I won't hate, or actually be able to finish anything for that matter. There are days when I just can't stand writing but I can never walk away from it, I love it too much as well

Hey writers! I just discovered this site and I love it. It's called the Hemingway App and it helps you edit. I just started playing with it, but so far it's been really helpful. Enjoy.

*Hemingway App*
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander