Names Searched Right Now:

New Puppy! Good names for a male mini pin?

So he isn't with me yet as he is only a week old but he is black and tan and based on his parents weight he will not get bigger than 3 to 4 lbs. fully grown. He is the runt of the litter as well.

I want something cute or eclectic or funny. Basically something out there and awesome.

Can anyone help?

Congtrats on your new puppy I think you shoud post this in the Pet names forum . You will get more replys.

Demetrius/Dimitri and as he grows out of puppyhood you can call him Meteor/Meatier as the nickname as a joke. Mit, Mitchell, dimitri or metrius as a nn.
    Graham-graham cracker as a nn
    Zephaniah- zephyr as a nn or ian
    Zachariah- zach-attack, zack is wack when he is too frisky to contain himsef, rye, zac
    Nathaniel-nate, nate the great, nathan,
    Augustus or August with Austin, Guster as a nn -Gust as a nn for when he runs so fast it creates a gust of wind
    Roman- ramen noodle dog, rome, rough-man, ruff-man, roamin-roman
    Theodore- ted, teddy, teddy bear dog, eddie, theo
    Phoenix- nixon, hooked on phoenix/phonics if someone cannot get enough of his cuteness, or they need to "get a phix" of cute puppiness

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Congtrats on your new puppy I think you shoud post this in the Pet names forum . You will get more replys.
    Thank you, I posted there first and have yet to get a reply. I just don't think there is enough traffic on that forum to get any help.

I was thinking of naming him chief dogberry (my favorite character from my favorite play) and just calling him chief or berry. thoughts?