Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

New Puppy! Good names for a male mini pin?

So he isn't with me yet as he is only a week old but he is black and tan and based on his parents weight he will not get bigger than 3 to 4 lbs. fully grown. He is the runt of the litter as well.

I want something cute or eclectic or funny. Basically something out there and awesome.

Can anyone help?

Congtrats on your new puppy I think you shoud post this in the Pet names forum . You will get more replys.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Congtrats on your new puppy I think you shoud post this in the Pet names forum . You will get more replys.
    Thank you, I posted there first and have yet to get a reply. I just don't think there is enough traffic on that forum to get any help.

I was thinking of naming him chief dogberry (my favorite character from my favorite play) and just calling him chief or berry. thoughts?

Demetrius/Dimitri and as he grows out of puppyhood you can call him Meteor/Meatier as the nickname as a joke. Mit, Mitchell, dimitri or metrius as a nn.
    Graham-graham cracker as a nn
    Zephaniah- zephyr as a nn or ian
    Zachariah- zach-attack, zack is wack when he is too frisky to contain himsef, rye, zac
    Nathaniel-nate, nate the great, nathan,
    Augustus or August with Austin, Guster as a nn -Gust as a nn for when he runs so fast it creates a gust of wind
    Roman- ramen noodle dog, rome, rough-man, ruff-man, roamin-roman
    Theodore- ted, teddy, teddy bear dog, eddie, theo
    Phoenix- nixon, hooked on phoenix/phonics if someone cannot get enough of his cuteness, or they need to "get a phix" of cute puppiness