Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Middle name to go with Canary? :p

I don't know what it is about nature names, but I am loving bird names! ...especially Canary as a first name with the nn Nary. I think it's a cute alternative to the so ever overused Mary. No offense if you adore Mary, I just am not that crazy about it.

I can't seem to find a middle name that I love! I kinda like Canary Ingrid...but something just sounds off.

Any suggestions? Or do you have ideas for a first name that would flow nicely with Canary in the place of the middle?

Also--
    Does anyone happen to know what Canary means? All I've found for a meaning is "bird name." Haha.

Thnx!
    <3 MamaJoys
    Last edited by mamajoys; September 28th, 2013 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mamajoys View Post
    I don't know what it is about nature names, but I am loving bird names! ...especially Canary as a first name with the nn Nary. I think it's a cute alternative to the so ever overused Mary. No offense if you adore Mary, I just am not that crazy about it.

I can't seem to find a middle name that I love! I kinda like Canary Ingrid...but something just sounds off.

Any suggestions? Or do you have ideas for a first name that would flow nicely with Canary in the place of the middle?

Also--
    Does anyone happen to know what Canary means? All I've found for a meaning is "bird name." Haha.

Thnx!
    <3 MamaJoys
    To be honest I think Canary bit too OTT. As for Mary being over-used for babies Mary isn't over-used at all, when was the last time you met a baby named Mary? I don't know a single Mary under 50.

But if you love Canary go for it!!

Here are some suggestions:
    Canary Megan
    Canary Elspeth
    Canary Elizabeth
    Canary Astrid
    Canary Louise
    Canary Rachel
    Canary Simone
    Canary Natalia

I think Canary Ingrid works.

First Name Ideas for Canary as a Middle: *note* I personally wouldn't use canary as a first name, I'd be afraid she would be teased, she may not like it as she gets older, I would only use it as a mn option...no offense.

Jericho Canary
    Juneau/Juno Canary
    Lorelei Canary
    Aurielle Canary
    Aura Canary
    Olympia Canary
    Jasmine Canary
    Elisabeth Canary (nn seth, libby, libba, beth, betsie, etc)
    Josephina Canary
    Meredith Canary
    Marielle Canary

Canary Soleil
    Canary Cheyenne
    Canary Atlanta
    Canary Solina
    Canary Joleena
    Canary Joelle
    Canary Elspeth

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

...as in the cat that ate the canary? Personally, I think there are less teasable and more usable bird names out there (Wren and Lark). I think a more "mainstream" middle name is advisable if you decide to choose Canary for a first name.
    All the best,
    Mischa.