Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I cant help but to say bird after canary like a automatic reaction.. just canary bird lol sorry

Canary in the coal mine. Quite unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by tori101 View Post
    To be honest I think Canary bit too OTT. As for Mary being over-used for babies Mary isn't over-used at all, when was the last time you met a baby named Mary? I don't know a single Mary under 50.

But if you love Canary go for it!!

Here are some suggestions:
    Canary Megan
    Canary Elspeth
    Canary Elizabeth
    Canary Astrid
    Canary Louise
    Canary Rachel
    Canary Simone
    Canary Natalia

I think Canary Ingrid works.

Lol I know at least 12 Mary's...that I can think of off the top of my head. I dunno, it's seemed overused to me for awhile simply because I know so many..and the different variants of it. I've gotten bored with the name, lol.

But anyways, I'm really liking Simone. Funny it's been a name I've been avoiding, but I've liked it since I was is middle school! I think I should hang onto this one, really like how it sounds with Canary also. Thanks!
    {MamaJoys}

Crushing on:

Winslet Paloma * Magnolia * Acacia * Eleanora Jane * Everly * Canary * Lotus

Luca James * Ethan Roy * Anthony Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    ...as in the cat that ate the canary? Personally, I think there are less teasable and more usable bird names out there (Wren and Lark). I think a more "mainstream" middle name is advisable if you decide to choose Canary for a first name.
    Haha, the cat who-- lol. Gotta say I got a good laugh from that. Didn't look at it that way.
    Thanks for the suggestion...still not settled on a mainstream name to go with it. I like Ingrid and Simone...but I'm so indecisive! Smh.
    {MamaJoys}

Crushing on:

Winslet Paloma * Magnolia * Acacia * Eleanora Jane * Everly * Canary * Lotus

Luca James * Ethan Roy * Anthony Paul

Too many bad associations w/canary and Nary, for that matter. What else have you got?