Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Your avatar :)

@analucille- you and your son have good taste
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Mine is a mother and child symbol, the one used by the orphanage we used to visit in Malawi, Africa.
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

I actually just changed mine as well. I noticed someone else had the same avatar and I found a cute picture of a monkey couple instead
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    Haha, irrational desires... I've been wanting to go to Heidelberg (Germany) since I saw a YouTube video that was filmed there, and Puglia (Italy) after watching a TV show where someone was looking for a house there. So you're not alone
    Ack, I may be slightly biased, but Heidelberg is pretty much the most beautiful place I know and you must visit it!! I spent a year there on exchange and it was the best year of my life. I would cycle across the river to uni and see the Old Town and think, "Am I living in a fairy tale?"

@Ashley, I highly recommend Prague. One of my friends went to the Czech Republic on his honeymoon and loved the country. Austria is lovely too. Oooh, now I just want to hop on a plane and fly away....
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Mine is of my beautiful baby boy Bodie the border terrier. He is, of course, the most awesome dog in the world, bar none.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan