Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Your avatar :)

Glad everyone's enjoying the thread

Ooh, Roxanne is cute! I love cats but I've never had one.
    @greyer- I've always loved that your avatar is animated instead of being just a picture! That's so sweet, with your grandma and the owl things and the tattoos.
    @Dina- fun, I'm just a teenager but I get embarrassed about swinging so I often go right before it gets dark when all the young kids have gone home
    @fiammetta- wow, that's a really pretty painting. I have no idea what any of my great-grandparents looked like.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Azalea, Thank you. I met my great-grandmother, who is still alive and my great-grandfather. I have found several paintings and photos of family members after joining ancestry.com.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
    @Azalea, Thank you. I met my great-grandmother, who is still alive and my great-grandfather. I have found several paintings and photos of family members after joining ancestry.com.
    You found paintings? That's awesome. I got a few pictures off of Ancestry, but I had to scour genealogy websites for distant cousins to badger in order to get the pictures I have.

@Ebony I've tried looking on ancestry . com but I have the most common last name so I never found anything
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    You found paintings? That's awesome. I got a few pictures off of Ancestry, but I had to scour genealogy websites for distant cousins to badger in order to get the pictures I have.
    I know, I was super excited! It turns out that far back on my maternal bloodline our family was a part of aristocratic families in England and Ireland.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]