Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Your avatar :)

@jazz1509- that's a pretty ornament, what was the tree's colour scheme? just silver? My sister's and my favourite was blue/turquoise and silver
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I do a different theme each year (my husband thinks I'm crazy! haha) I think that year was red, green and sliver. This year we are doing a candy theme
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

@jazz1509- that's so much fun! My family's done a few different colour schemes but no actual themes. Candy, fun!

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet

I painted it. Oil painting is a beloved hobby of mine that I rarely indulge (for one, I'm lazy and don't feel like getting it all out--indulging my TV obsession is much easier!--and secondly, my OCD is bad enough that I rarely can make something I'm truly happy with, so I don't truly try, most of the time), but this particular painting was a class assignment in college and I was really proud of how it turned out. I have much more interest in... probably the whole of Europe... but I think the Rialto's gorgeous and would love to see it one day.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

@Ash, wow, I didn't know you paint! That's an amazing picture. I'd love to go to Venice... partly because of my favourite Shakespeare play, haha, but also because it just looks so beautiful. Have you travelled a lot yourself?

Favourite names: