Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Your avatar :)

Your avatar :)

So I just recently got around to setting an avatar and just curious how everyone else picked theirs/if it has any special meaning. Mine is a bunch of pink azalea flowers, because of my username bonfireazalea. Azalea is, of course, my favourite name ever and they're such beautiful flowers. I used to use it on Facebook too where my name is also Azalea (not my real name, but that's another long story).

So why did everyone else choose their avatars?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My avatar is Lottie LaBouff from Princess and the Frog. I chose my avatar because although Lottie is a supporting character, she is one of mg favorite "unofficial" princesses. And I'm a huge Disney fan.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Mine is a sketch I drew when I was 19 (less than two years ago). After that one, I was thinking about a personal project to draw famous landscapes from around the world, but I had like zero progress right now. Lol.

This thread is a nice idea, btw.
    Last edited by c@29; September 28th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

It's Morgana le Fay, the most awesome sorceress and faery, drawn by the magnificent and über-fantastic Brian Froud.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Mine is my prettiest baby goat from this year because irl my nn is goat girl (I raise dairy goats and have been rather obsessed since I was 12) and she's just so dang cute! Her name is Bonnie by the way because she's just so pretty and I couldn't imagine just naming a goat pretty, lol.

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"