Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts and opinions on these names...

Mommy to Ashton Gregory

Oliver Emmett Jude Levi August
    Nora Charlotte Olive Eloise Penelope Lorelei Delilah

Really love these names!

Nora Adelaide - both names are beautiful, classic, simple, and not overused. Good flow.
    Shiloh Elizabeth - Shiloh always manages to sound both spunky and sweet to me, which is a great combo for a name, if you ask me. Combo w/Elizabeth is great! Flows really well.
    Ruby Genevieve - I like both these names on their own a lot, but not sure how well they go together - they sound like totally different types of names. Genevieve is a bit renaissance sounding, while Ruby sounds more Americana to me. Not thinking about the associations I have with the names, they sound very good together (flows well), but they still strike me as two very different kinds of names.
    Lorelei Rae - Love the name Lorelei, don't love the name Rae for a girl (reminds me of Ray Romano)...

Oliver Jude - perfect! Two of my favorite names ever, and turns out they go great together!
    Levi Elliot - sounds good!
    Wyatt Samuel - these are so great together, they have a similar feel to me for some reason and the syllable and sound combo is great.
    Emmet Reid - nice!

Nora Adelaide - just gorgeous, I love both names and love the flow
    Shiloh Elizabeth - I like both names together, but I'm on the fence with Shiloh. I'm not sure for which gender I prefer Shiloh and that makes me dislike the name a little.
    Ruby Genevieve - pretty, I've never thought Ruby would age well, but they suit each other nicely.
    Lorelei Rae - feels repetitive with the r sound in both names. Lorelei is already a mouthful and Rae doesn't do her justice.

Oliver Jude - very handsome choice, can't fault it.
    Levi Elliot - the I sound in both names feels a bit much, I like both names but not together.
    Wyatt Samuel - Wyatt isn't my style, but I like him with Samuel
    Emmett Reid - I can't fault this one either, love it!

Nora Adelaide and Emmett Reid are both 10/10 IMHO.
    Eliza Audrey | Freya Madeleine | Nora Evelyn | Amalia Hazel | Ada Marlowe
    ------------------------------------------
    Ronan Seth | Owen Everett | Ewan Alexander | Leo Benjamin | Eamon Reid

Nora Adelaide - This set is adorable! I can't find anything wrong with it.
    Shiloh Elizabeth - I may be a bit bias since my name is Shilo but I love this one too. I love my name. I do think it sounds best paired with a classic middle name so Elizabeth is good. I also like it with the middle names Adelaide and Genevieve.
    Ruby Genevieve - I love the name Ruby and Genevieve is okay too but for some reason this one isn't flowing very well for me. I think Ruby Adelaide sounds better and is adorable.
    Lorelei Rae - Also not flowing for me. I much prefer your other options.

Oliver Jude - I don't know why but I've just never been able to love Oliver. Jude is a favorite MN though.
    Levi Elliot - This is cute but not my favorite.
    Wyatt Samuel - I like this
    Emmett Reid - Probably my favorite boy combo you have.

Boy combo suggestions:
    Emmett Jude
    Wyatt Reid
    Oliver Levi
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Nora Adelaide - Gorgeous.
    Shiloh Elizabeth - Shiloh just reminds me of the dog, sorry. Elizabeth is great.
    Ruby Genevieve - Ruby and Genevieve don't quite go together.
    Lorelei Rae - Lorelei is pretty, but not with Rae. Lorelei Nora, perhaps?

Oliver Jude - Awesome.
    Levi Elliot - Not bad.
    Wyatt Samuel - I strongly dislike Wyatt.
    Emmett Reid - Nice.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid