Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lillian is almost 4 months...she just started rolling consistently from back to belly a few days ago...so 14 weeks. She started rolling belly to back around 12 weeks I think?

She still can't sit without support, but can pull herself up from a reclined position (such as a boppy or my lap), but she flops right over.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I was a very late talker but an early walker.
    guinea pig mama to HeTTy . oLGa . eNiD . WiNNie

GRaCe . JuLia . KiTTy . MaRGo . NaDia . PoLLy
    HuGo . iGoR . JoHN . RoRy . SaMSoN . ToBy

Livvy smiled super early, she had been random smiling since birth, but real response smiled on her one month birthday.

Rolling over, so far (12 weeks) she's only done belly to back a couple times when she decides she's had it with tummy time. Expecting that will become more consistent in the next month or so though since I know she CAN do it.

She would raise her head when held from birth too, but started having more control over it in general around 10 weeks.

@dantea, can Persephone please explain to her how this sleeping through the night early thing works? Although I suppose I should be happy we're getting a good 5-6 hour stretch consistently the last few weeks. That will be a very exciting day.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

lol I don't know how it happened but I'm so lucky. The next one will probably keep me awake every 2 hours to make up for it. :P I just never woke her up to feed her at night, even in those first few weeks. At the daycare, we never woke the babies up to eat, even when they were 6 weeks. So I just never bothered with her and my nurse and doctor agreed that if she was hungry, she'd wake me up. She slept 8 hours like 2 nights after that. She's been doing that this whole time now. ^_^ We have nights were she only sleeps 3 or 4 hours, but most of the time I can get her to sleep 6-9. I also keep her awake a lot longer than usual at night. I keep her awake for 4 or 5 hours until it's bed time and then I feed her and lay her down.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

A lot of babies will sleep through the night for a period and then stop. Lillian went from 7 weeks til I think 13 weeks alternating sleeping through (6-7 hours) or just waking once in between, then had this hellish week when she woke every 1 or 2 hours.

Now she's sleeping sometimes 9-7 am (but usually wakes at 5 or 6), but minimum 7 hours. Idk how long that will last though
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13