Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I've never seen Liana in use, so I have no associations with which to date it. If I met a girl with this name, it would stick out as being unusual and lovely.

Thank you for your thoughts everyone! I think I'll add her to my list- now to find the perfect middle

It sound feminine with a strong tomboyish feel to me. If that's your style, then it could be a really fun and spunky nature name. I imagine a very adventurous little girl.
    But I should tell you, my first thought was of Tarzan using the jungle lianas to jump from one place to another. I think you might have this problem with most spanish/portuguese/maybe italian speakers.
    Also, I love Leah. I think it could stand alone, but I understand where you come from. My mother is called Marilia (mah-ree-lee-ah) and is sometimes nicknamed Leah.
    Beatriz
    (bee-ah-treesh)
    Loves books, tea, art, history, music, horses and names.

Amelia Charlotte ● Clarisse May ● Elizabeth Victoria "Eliza" ● Fleur Isabelle ● Louisa Hazel "Lou" ● Rosalie Claire "Rosie" or "Rosiclair" ● Francesca Maude "Frankie" ● Georgiana Blair "Georgie" ● Theresa Adelaide "Tess"

Frederick Archer ● Everett Lloyd ● Theodore Eames "Theo" ● Matthew Howard ● Frank Holden ● Edmund Wyatt ● Thomas Mendel ● Elliott Leopold "Leo" ● Taddeus Jude "Tad"

Not at all its not my style but I don't find it dated
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com