12 27.91%
  • Maddox Paul

5 11.63%
  • Mason James

17 39.53%
  • Mason Paul

9 20.93%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maddox or Mason? - Neither is a fave but I prefer Mason. Maddox just looks like "mad ox" to me.
    Holden or Hudson? - Holden is "softer". I don't like the unattractive "Hud" part of Hudson.
    Cordovan or Donovan? - Donovan no question! Cordovan is just odd and I don't like the "cord" in the first syllable.
    Rial or Rylan? - Neither name. Why not Riel or Rielle? Rial is odd and Rylan/Ryland is trendy.
    Josiah or Joseph? - I love both names but Josiah is one of my favourite Biblical names.
    Eleanor or Eliza? - I like both names but Eleanor is more majestic.

Leola Ethel or Leola Isobel? - Neither combo is ideal because they're too heavy on the l's. I prefer the name Isobel as a first name (Isobel Leola)
    Vera November or Fiammetta November? - I like both first names but I think I'll vote for Fiammetta. Vera Novemeber has one too many V's.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Maddox or Mason? - I'm not the biggest fan of either, but Maddox sounds like a medicine or a variety of chicken pox. The strain of maddox virus.
    Holden or Hudson? - Holden all the way. One is a cool literary reference, the other reminds me of a dirty river.
    Cordovan or Donovan? - I'm not familiar with Cordovan, so Donovan for me.
    Rial or Rylan? - I've never heard of either of these, and don't even know how to approach pronouncing them.
    Josiah or Joseph? - Though I'd be weary of nickname Joe on either of these.
    Eleanor or Eliza? - Eliza has always sounded unattractive to me, while Eleanor is regal and beautiful.

Leola Ethel or Leola Isobel? - Leola Isobel has a much better flow.
    Vera November or Fiammetta November? - I only like the vair-uh pronunciation of Vera, plus, Fiammetta is gorgeous, particularly paired with November.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Maddox
    Holden
    Donovan
    Rylan
    Joseph
    Eliza

Leola Isobel
    Prefer Vera but with November I think I have to go with Fiammetta

IM A NURSE!!
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert / Cole Russell
    Bria Aurelie / Ruby??

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

I prefer Maddox over Mason, but Mason James just goes better than Maddox James. And I just prefer the name James over Paul.
    ~Abigail
    A 17-year-old aspiring actress and writer. And a mega name lover!

Girls: Seraphina, Willow, Elena, Anastasia, Freya, Scarlett, Bellatrix, Chloe, Priscilla, Esther
    Boys: Tuvia, Israel, Orlando, Rowan, Wesley, Niall, Olaf, Edward, Tierny , Griffin