Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Class

Your Class

Hiya Berries!
    I know I'm kind of copying belladaisy's idea and I'm sorry. But I loved it so much I couldn't resist making my own!
    So you are a seventh grade teacher in a small private Catholic school and you have been for 25 years. Names have changed a lot over the years and the turn of the century names and starting to appear in your classroom. This year, your kids were born in 1997-1998 and a lot of them have the names that are really popular nowadays. On the first day of school, students with the following initials arrive in your classroom. After a few weeks, you are able to determine what kind of people they are.
    What you have to do is as follows: I will give you a list of 25 sets of initials and indicate whether they are for a boy or a girl. You have to come up with the first, middle, and last names and describe what kind of personality they have.
    I really enjoyed doing this on belladaisy's Your Grade 2 Class post and I hope you enjoy mine as well as belladaisy's! Thanks for participating!

Girls (14)
    MKM
    LAM
    HSF
    SRF
    JWT
    REP
    MON
    DMM
    AVA
    HOPE
    HMC
    NJC
    ETK
    RAY

Boys (11)
    CNC
    JTC
    JFH
    NJH
    DFS
    JMG
    TJM
    CMC
    RWS
    QMC
    NAP

Thanks again for participating! Enjoy!
    "When the light falls on your face, don't let it change you
    When the stars get in your eyes, don't let it blind you
    You're beautiful, just the way you are
    And I love it all, every line and every scar"

Re: Your Class

Hiya Berries!
    I know I'm kind of copying belladaisy's idea and I'm sorry. But I loved it so much I couldn't resist making my own!
    So you are a seventh grade teacher in a small private Catholic school and you have been for 25 years. Names have changed a lot over the years and the turn of the century names and starting to appear in your classroom. This year, your kids were born in 1997-1998 and a lot of them have the names that are really popular nowadays. On the first day of school, students with the following initials arrive in your classroom. After a few weeks, you are able to determine what kind of people they are.
    What you have to do is as follows: I will give you a list of 25 sets of initials and indicate whether they are for a boy or a girl. You have to come up with the first, middle, and last names and describe what kind of personality they have.
    I really enjoyed doing this on belladaisy's Your Grade 2 Class post and I hope you enjoy mine as well as belladaisy's! Thanks for participating!

Girls (14)
    Megan Kelsey Morrow
    Lauren Amanda Miller
    Hannah Shelby Ford
    Sarah Rose Ford
    Jessica Willow Tucker
    Rachel Emily Peters
    Mackenzie Olivia Nelson
    Danielle Marie Moore
    Autumn Victoria Andrews
    Hailey Opal Penelope Edwards
    Hope Melissa Caufield
    Nicole Jasmine Champion
    Emma Taylor Kennedy
    Rebekah Ann York

Boys (11)
    Christian Nathaniel Cook
    Jacob Thomas Cole
    Joseph Frederick Holt
    Noah Justin Howard
    Daniel Felix Smith
    Jason Matthew Goodwin
    Tyler Jackson Meyers
    Cody Mason Clarke
    Ryan William Sharp
    Quinten Michael Carpenter
    Nolan Andrew Pierce

Thanks again for participating! Enjoy!

Re: Your Class

sadiekate, I know someone with the initials ETK and her first name is Erin! Haha, you read my mind....
    "When the light falls on your face, don't let it change you
    When the stars get in your eyes, don't let it blind you
    You're beautiful, just the way you are
    And I love it all, every line and every scar"