Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love River, too! (I'm a big Dr. Who fan)

and -
    Ianto (Torchwood)

River (as in Firefly and DW) and Anwen (Torchwood).
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Another fan of River, inara, and many others I can't remember. Joss whedon has great character names. Any of his Buffy characters, Cordelia, Willow, Wesley,...
    I'm watching battlestar gallactica right now actually. I like the name adama when spoken (uh-dom-a) but written I still want to say a-dam-a. I'm really not so good at remembering many names when watching new shows so I don't know other ones offhand on this show yet

A man they call Jayne!
    New username is @ truenature

I can't believe I forgot the name River! It's from Doctor Who and Firefly. Joss Whedon is a total boss at coming up with names for his characters.

@geeknamezyo--- I get what you are saying. I think Inara is such a beautiful name that it might actually be usable...except for the space prostitute connection
    @shvibziks--- I never thought of the name Ripley from Alien! Completely different from my regular style but would make a great GPN!
    @anotherkate--- I totally agree with you about the name Adama. Before I heard Adama spoken, I thought it was pronounced "a-dam-a" too.
    @katieydenberg--- I'll be in my bunk
    Just an 18 year old girl who loves thinking about baby names and watching TV

Show I am currently watching... Forever

Names from the show I like...

Henry, Morgan, Reece, Hanson, Abe & Lucas

Jo & Joanna