Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I know a few little girls named Claudia... to me it feels just as comfortable as Amelia and Chloe.

Bernadette is fare more middle-aged than quirky-vintage to me, but I still sort of like it. It makes me think of some glamorous French woman.
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I like Claudia but not Bernadette. I have never known anyone named either but Bernadette makes me think of someone my mother's age which is not in the charming old lady age but just middle/early senior age. Claudia seems very usable to me, I don't associate it with any time period. When I was growing up I read the series 'The Babysitter's Club' and one of the girls was named Claudia so this is what always pops into my head when I hear it. Definitely not a bad association.
    Andie - John,Thomas,Isla,Freya,Marigold

I love Bernadette and the nickname Bernie. As a pp said, it reminds me of Bernadette Peters, and I love her.

I have liked Claudia for a long time, but I would never use it for a child because it means "lame" and it would just seem cruel to use it. There's always a year in school, usually elementary school, where everyone gets to research their own name - I would feel so bad if I used Claudia and my daughter had to say that her name meant that.

I love Bernadette! It is on our list, too! Bernie is just too cute for a girl! Love it.

Claudia is sweet as well! It really doesn't feel dusty to me.
    Mother to Vesper and Ondine

I had a childhood friend named Claudia... we nicknamed her Claude. I think it's a wonderfully quirky name. I know a Bernadette, but it's really never appealed to me. It makes me think of mothballs and dentures.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina