Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dusty Claudia & Bernadette

So although I feel like my search was over before it even started I'm curious in your opinions for Claudia & Bernadette.

I have a soft spot for them but they feel old. Claudia feels tempting & timeless also tenons me of Galatea which I thought was unique. She was alsoa runner against Vera but she just seems so Dusty? Idk what it is about Bernadette, but I love it. She even had me consider Vernadette before.

What do you guys think are they at home in their graves, sitting in a nursing home or ready to hit the nursery.

I think they are great names! I never liked Claudia much until recently, but I've gained appreciation for her beauty. I think Bernadette is so cute and has lots of nickname potential.

I like them both. I LOVE Claudia. It's so gorgeous and stylish and sort of old hollywood sounding. Bernadette feels posh and stylish too, but Bernie is adorable and Etta is fabulous.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

To me, Claudia is hip and awesome.

Bernadette feels stuffy and fussy
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.