Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you like the Best!?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vera

49 57.65%
  • MaryVera

0 0%
  • Mavera/Maevera/Maravera/ect

0 0%
  • Callista

28 32.94%
  • Stasia

5 5.88%
  • Viera

3 3.53%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks guys, I enjoy Viera I feel like she gives a feminine spin to Vera but I feel like I might slip up talkimg & say Vera anyways on occasion?

Stasia apart from anastasia makes me want to pronounce it in 3 syllables which I find attractive but I hate the idea of people nn it as stace or stacey.

& callista I still like because she is new to me, has a pretty meaning & seems well rounded almost. Again on the nn I dislike callie.

Back to good old Vera she woulda been no question if I didnt originally care what family thought. But thanks to you guys you let me fall even deeper for her.

My only concern over Vera is she might seema bit too familar where she doesnt stand out being so classic.

I voted for Vera because you obviously love her, but Maevera is really pretty!
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Another vote for Vera. I know you love Vera and I think you should use it. Why not Vera Anastasia or Vera Marian?
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Vera

followed by Viera (Cool!)

not crazy about the others, especially the Mary smooshes
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Vera is such a strong and beautiful name that she deserves to stand on her own! I'll gladly join you in your campaign for this name.