View Poll Results: Which do you like the Best!?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vera

49 57.65%
  • MaryVera

0 0%
  • Mavera/Maevera/Maravera/ect

0 0%
  • Callista

28 32.94%
  • Stasia

5 5.88%
  • Viera

3 3.53%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Last Post for Vera.. Mary, Callista & Stasia!

First Thanks everyone for your patience & support! I'm pretty sure I should have stuck to my guns from the start & stood up for Vera. Although Mary is sentimental shes out of the running unless I can find aaway to join her like MaryVera or Mavera/Maevera/Maravera -ect, what do you think?!

My mom out of some names is perfering straight Mary in honor or Callista (which I do enjoy, she's unique & has a wonderful meaning). I also still considered Stasia from Anastasia. One more consideration is Viera (Vee-air-uh) regardless of the surname felling.

So what do you guys think? Opinions on al the names, combing Mary & Vera.. How would you feel about meeting a Callista or Stasia or the others?

Thanks so much again! I'll add a poll too

I really like the name Viera! It's cute! It reminds me of Sierra. I would assume Stasia's full name was Anastasia. I would love to meet a Callista, but I would assume right off the bat that she is a bit mean. I don't know why, but to me, the name just sounds mean. Mary is a classic, but I feel like it's getting a bit tired. I like the idea of combining the name! I like Mavera/Maevera. Maravera sounds too much like a nickname/made up.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Vera is my favorite, beautiful and has a vintage sound to it.
    ♧ expecting a wee one in november ♧
    ♧ finnegan michael ♧ fiona cathleen ♧

I do like Callista and Stasia, but I had to vote for Viera because it's so interesting and unique. I think a little girl and grown woman would really appreciate a name like this. She'd really stand out, and yet the name is relatively short and easy.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Just lurking since the birth of my son S. G. A.
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Oriana, Anaxandra, Sebastiana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Caspian, Theron, Salvatore

My favorite is Callista! I love the nn Callie too!