Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

Hi Emilie! I live in Toronto too and I'm in university, a journalism major. (not hard to guess which school haha) Being a flight attendant sounds awesome! Do you get to sightsee in some of the cities you fly to?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren - Haha, nope not too hard! How do you like it?
    Flight attending is cool, it has it's ups and downs like any other job. You get to sight-see sometimes. It's not exactly as glamorous as it used to be, or so I'm told. A lot of our flying is actually back and forth. So if you're wondering which airport has the best sushi or hamburgers, I can rate them from 1-10 haha. Otherwise, I get to see some cities, and choose to not see others .

@Emilie: Wait...can you actually rate airport sushi and hamburgers? I spend a lot of time in airports (especially John Wayne/Santa Ana and Dulles, but also Denver, Houston and both of the Chicago ones) so that's thoroughly impressive to me

And I'm gonna go ahead and make the first post into a directory when I get the time. Probably tomorrow.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

@Gwen Unfortunately most of them would be Canadian. Give me a couple more years and maybe I'll be able to make a whole North American top 10. But yes, I probably could make a top 10. I also somewhat base my schedule on what I want to eat. For example, Vancouver for some sushi, Halifax for lobster... :P
    Emilie *

Aria Avery Daphne Isla Laurel Tessa Violet Zoe
    August Basil Finley Jack Malcolm Noel Oliver Rory

I'm soooo late to this group, but I'm glad I found where I fit!!

I'm Ruolan, mid-twenties, and in graduate school for Family Therapy. I'm married without kids, but hope to adopt a little rainbow family someday. <3 I've been a name lover for as long as I can remember, but don't normally talk to people about my obsession.

I was thinking we could be called "books before babies"/book berries/study berries since most of us seem to be waiting to start a family until we're out of school.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.