Names Searched Right Now:
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78

Thread: Mixedberries

Can we consider summer camp as babysitting, that way I can still join the club? Though I have children from 6 to 12 (not so children anymore) and I deal with 70/80 of them every morning, around 40 in the afternoons. It counts, right?

I still have exams looming over me, so I'm pretty jealous of your holidays, gals...I can't wait for August, in all honesty, though I'm pretty sure I won't go anywhere fancy this year.
    Irene; Name lover in her twenties; single; Languages student by day, writer by night.

Current favorites, not in order:
    Emily - Evelyn - Hadley - Alice - Emma - Olivia - Zoey - Greta - Eden - Jezebel - Zelda - Anna - Charlotte
    Ethan - Adam - William - Peter - Harvey - Galen - Kenneth - Kieran - Theo - Zander - Daniel - Ezra - Gabriel - Blake

The National's Names List

Peculiar Italian Names for Girls

I was wondering what happened to this thread I have just finished working so that I can go travelling for the summer which I'm really excited about. It'll be my last chance to have a bit of fun and relax before I start medical school in September!

I'm jealous of all your babysitting jobs - you can act like a kid and get paid for it!
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi