Names Searched Right Now:
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77

Thread: Mixedberries

Quote Originally Posted by cilesuns92 View Post
    I agree with Lucia here, Ren. Your room sounds pretty inspiring. We'll be waiting for the results...
    And... I totally forgot about this! I have another two shelves to put up yet and photos to put in frames but it's not far off now
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.

Oooh, I wanna see everyone's rooms!

I'm in an on-campus apartment at the moment, so I can't paint the walls, but my roommates and I have come up with some pretty unique decorations. I production design student films, so I frequently get to take stuff home (for free!) after sets have wrapped (to date: really nice couch pillows, a vase, various wall decorations, wall hooks, and a giant fork.) Apparently our room looks so nice that our RA mentioned it to some university higher-up or other and now we've been used in a sort of dorm commercial thing as well as as an open house (a bunch of people toured our room.) Which is a bit annoying because we've had to keep all our contraband hidden, but on the other hand it's been nice to have a concrete incentive to keep the apartment clean.

Back home, my room had bright blue walls and was decorated in blue, black and white. As soon as I moved out, my brothers took it over, alas. Now there are Transformers stuck all over my walls.
    Gwen
    (film student, name nerd, regular nerd, bad influence)

Current favorites:
    Ismay Cleo Sybella Ailsa Iphigenia
    Prosper Sirius August Malcolm Zephyr

Gwen, that sounds awesome! You're lucky you get to keep all that stuff. I did basically the same with my college apartment, we just asked people for stuff they didn't use and tried to buy the least stuff possible. I have a million things I don't use at home, and it's good to give them a purpose. Also, if we talk about stuff stuck on walls, I admit I still have my early-teen posters still hanging. I'm just too lazy to take them down and maybe replace them with something more appropriate for my age. It's not like I invite many people over to my room back home, so I don't really mind the weird mix of stuff I have there.

Anyways, how's the semester going? I guess busy, since we've been very quiet lately. I am the first one who's been quiet, so don't feel too guilty about it. I will be even more swamped as soon as mid-May comes, so no judgment here. Can I wish for late July like...right now? I do enjoy the very nice spring days we're getting, but late July sounds so appealing...
    Irene; Name lover in her twenties; single; Languages student by day, writer by night.

Current favorites, not in order:
    Emily - Evelyn - Hadley - Alice - Emma - Olivia - Zoey - Greta - Eden - Jezebel - Zelda - Anna - Charlotte
    Ethan - Adam - William - Peter - Harvey - Galen - Kenneth - Kieran - Theo - Zander - Daniel - Ezra - Gabriel - Blake

The National's Names List

Peculiar Italian Names for Girls