Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

I also watch/have watched Doctor Who, Torchwood, American Horror Story, Orphan Black, and Sherlock. (I don't know if all of those are considered cult shows. They all have cult followings, at least on tumblr, so I run with it.) I got into Star Trek because of the reboot movies, but I've yet to take the plunge into the original series. I keep meaning to watch Merlin and Firefly too.[/QUOTE]

I think Doctor Who/Torchwood could be considered a cult show, I'm hoping they do another adaption? of Doctor Who with with Madam Vastra, Jenny and Strax I also have read all the current books of A song of Fire and Ice, but yet have to watch a GoT. I really liked Primevil but haven't watched that in ages.

@knutsen I'm a huge royalist too! Mostly the British royals (I'm a total Anglophile) but I find it interesting to know what the other ones are doing too. So cool that you live in France, what part? I've been to Paris twice and loved it, definitely want to go again someday. I'm obsessed with chocolate too, and most other kinds of sweets...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

I believe this is my category, though I wont be starting University till next year (should've started this year, but took a gap year two years ago).

I'm Zelia or Elja, nineteen and from Copenhagen, Denmark (but has roots in France, Greenland, Germany and England ... and Austria, I believe). I'm currently in between the Danish Sixth Form and University (the Danish school system is messy, but free and we even get paid for attending school, so I'm not the one to complain), taking the Higher Preparatory Examination (in daily speech, HF) and also currently debating with myself whether I should study Law, English, Film and Media Science or History next year.

I have been terribly interested in royalty ever since I was quite young and run several blogs dedicated to the royals, as well as a personal blog (the one in my signature) where I gush about various films, television series and people. I also spend the bigger part of my spare time on photoshop, making gifs of aforementioned subjects which I then post on the blogs. I'm a major cinephile and some of my absolute favourite places in the world are cinemas. Also I live for christmas and awards season (so obviously November to early March is my favourite time of the year).

I'm Bipolar (for some reason I find that Manic-Depressive was a much more expressive term - "Bipolar" just makes me think of mathematics) which really only is dangerous to myself at times yet people avoid talking about the subject as if it is contagious. It's (sadly) still a very stigmatised disorder (like so many other mental illnesses) but I do believe that talking about it makes it so much easier to cope with - and bless Stephen Fry for having talked openly about his struggle with the illness, I honestly don't know what I would have done without him.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

Born in Michigan, raised in Connecticut.
    Senior Nursing student.
    BA in Spanish, just for fun.

Zelia! When I saw the post about royals I was wondering when you'd chime in. Wow, you get paid for attending school?! I'm really lucky that my university tuition's covered by my parents' practically-unheard-of work benefits, but I can tell you how jealous we Canadian students are I don't know anything really about manic depression but glad that you've found something that helps. I don't go to the cinema much, but I spend a good portion of my allowance on theatre tickets! I recently saw The Audience- the play about the Queen and prime ministers, starring Helen Mirren- which was performed in London but filmed and broadcast around the world, and it was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen. Check it out if you can!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!