Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

Yep, this is my crowd. I'm Sophie, 21, from London and just graduated with a degree in journalism. Job hunting now and I also fall into the "I write stories" crowd as well. Seems us inbetweeners have a larger presence than I realised.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

My name is Shilo and I'm 22. I am early 20s but I am settled down so I'm not sure if I fit here. My fiance is a little over 2 years older than me and we have been together for 4 years and TTC for 3. I have fertility issues (PCOS) and my goal is to have a baby by 25 which gives me just a little over 2 years. I am hoping for a 2014 baby though. It's really hard to deal with sometimes because we want a baby so badly and it can be heartbreaking. I hate that I feel the need to defend myself but I don't want everyone to judge that I'd be the typical crappy young mother. We are stable with stable income that is enough to take care of a baby. We've always been a little different than most people our age. All I've ever wanted to be was a mother.

I have been obsessed with names since I was around 8. My sister is alot older than me and when I was 8, she had my nephew. She gave me her baby name book afterwards and the rest is history. I've been making lists ever since. If we have a girl, she has a first name already but no middle yet. As for boys, that's a little more tough. We're between 3 names for boys.

I've been on nameberry for a while but mostly lurk and come out of hiding to post on occasion. I'd love to change that and get to know everyone a little better.
    Last edited by shilo; September 28th, 2013 at 09:33 AM.
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby BOY Due June 2, 2015 -

Heya, I'm Kat. In twenty two now and in my final year at uni studying midwifery. This time next year I'll be qualified and supporting women for a living! Can't wait!

My boyfriend and I have been together almost two years and plan to settle down after graduation start our family :-)
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Hey! this thread was a great idea! I'm Averella (not my real name), I'm 20 and I live in the midwest. I'm currently a freshmen at a local community college. After I graduated high school I took a gap year because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Right now my major is Elementary Education, but I'm not 100% sure I'll stick with that. I'm a farm girl who still lives at home and I raise dairy goats! I spent this morning putting up hay to feed said goats this winter. When not in class I'm a nanny and in my free time I love to sew, especially for my little sister. She's 11 years younger than me, and I sewed her way to many dresses this summer! I'm working on her fall wardrobe now. I keep meaning to start an etsy shop to sell little girl dresses but it hasn't happened yet. I've loved names for as long as I can remember, and I want to have 6 kids (after I find a husband, still working on that one). My dream is 3 of each gender but I'll take whatever I can get
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Wow. So it looks like there are lots of us who are into theatre and books and have younger sisters.

Anyone else besides Sessha and Averella have a much younger sibling? I'm 10.5 years older than my brothers. It's a very different dynamic, isn't it?

Fun story from today: I've been spending some time at a friend's apartment (which is off campus but owned by the university) helping her and some of our other friends shoot a webseries. They keep telling me stories about how their next door neighbor has terrible timing and always walks past at the weirdest possible moments. So today I asked who their next door neighbor was--turns out it's a guy who kinda stalked me last year and still tries to invite himself into my apartment whenever possible (once he just walked in and washed our dishes.) So that's fun.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr