Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

Wow, lots of writers/bookworms and theatre people here! I feel like I belong for once, haha Almost all my friends are in or plan to go into a science-based career so it's cool to have people to gab about these things with!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I still can't believe that my little brother graduated high school and left the state for college. He is a annoying little brat, but I never expected I would miss him this much. They grow up so fast!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

Hi everyone! I'm Lucy, I'm eighteen and a college freshman in the Midwest US. I am planning on majoring in English and art, and in the future I want to work in the media industry with books/illustration or movies or graphic novels or something of that nature. I am thinking of minoring in Japanese or another language as well.
    I've liked names since middle school; I sort of haunt the forums here on and off. I have five younger siblings but I didn't really get to help name any of them, unfortunately.
    I agree with bonfireazalea, it's cool to see such a variety of interests among the people here. My school is very much into science and research so I feel a little lonely as an arts major sometimes!
    Last edited by lu; September 28th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Theophilos, Arthur, Reuben, Howell (Howie), Bernard (Bear), Amadeus, Septimus, Percy, Angus
    Ravenna (Rae), June, Mona, Haruhi, Annora, Julie, Polaris (Polly), Lavinia, Coppélia, Ismene

Wow, It's fun to find this thread! Another writers/bookworms and theatre person here.
    First name Cynthia, but I also answer to Ange/Angie. I'm 21, just start my senior year this September. I recently finished my internship program and now I have a report and a thesis left to write. Ouch.

I am from communication faculty, majoring PR, but I think I'm still not sure what will I do in few years.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I love this!
    I'm Claire. I'm 24 and I recently graduated from a small college with a degree in Theatre and English. I am doing what I love, although it is a lot of work. Glad to see a bunch of other people who fall into the intertweenberrie or berrysomething crowd!
    Claire

Eleanor, Esther, Genevieve, Tess, Celia, Iris, Arden, Paige, Amalia, Fiona, Eliza
    Samuel, Theodore, Elias, Simon, Cole, Thomas, Henry, Eamon, Arthur

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
    - Albus Dumbledore