Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

I'm Violet (Not my real name). I'm 18, I live in the North Eastern United States. I just started college this fall and I am currently undecided and have absolutely no clue what I want to do with my life. I feel totally lost at school so if any of you have any tips for me as a freshman, and a shy one at that, it would be must appreciated. This weekend I am going to go to work and study for the Spanish test I have on Tuesday and maybe help my little sister get ready for her first homecoming dance! I can't believe my baby sis is going to her first high school dance. I feel like she should still be playing with polly pockets and watching Barbie movies
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

I'm a mom but I don't really feel like I fit in the momberry crowd. I'm twenty and have been on Nameberry since before I had kids, and obsessed with names even longer. I don't post much though lol. I dropped out of high school years ago for health reasons and am finishing my senior year now. Ideally I'd like to do something with writing for my career.

Berrymix? Mixed Berries?
    Mama to Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013)
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such

Welcome, new folks. Wow, I'm mildly surprised that this thread is already so popular.

Sessha; Wow, all that and business too? Sounds like you're going to be busy. But it also sounds like really interesting stuff, so hopefully busy in a good way.

Violet; I know what you mean about the baby sister thing. Mine is applying to colleges now, which seems absolutely crazy to me!

Athena, definitely find as many excuses to visit your brother as possible. When my sister visited me she declared on the spot that she would only be applying to California schools.

And frankie, LOL at Mixed Berries. We're like a flavor of yogurt. I like Intertweenberries, too, though.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

@Violet: I know what you mean with the little sister thing. My sister is a sophomore in high school and going to her first school dance in October... with a date! She's officially more socially advanced than me in every way. Still not sure how I feel about that.

@frankie: I love Mixed Berries. That's my favorite yogurt topping as well, so I can definitely get behind it.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

How about Berrysomethings?
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry