Names Searched Right Now:
Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

And here I thought there was only a Teenberries thread!

My name is Jessica 'Jess,' I'm 22 from Massachusetts. I'm an assistant front end manager (checkout) at a grocery store. I've attempted college and it just hasn't worked out well for me but I know when the time is right I'll get a degree in business. At this very moment, I do plan on going full time with the store/company and moving my way up. I love the Boston Bruins, names (duh), musicals, books, music, movies, the usual.

I'm not sure if any of you go on 'Behind The Name,' but if you do, I'm Jessamine there and like here, I mainly post in Name Games.

It's nice to see everyone in the 'mixedberries' category and I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman

I guess I fit here too lol.

I'm Hannah, 20 from the UK. I'm currently not working or anything, and finding a job is really hard. I did a year of Uni, but it wasn't right for me, so I dropped out and am back home again. Not really sure what else to write lol, but yeah. Hi!
    Name loving BritBerry

I am currently writing my major written assignment on The Queen (the film) and the British Royal Family's reaction to Princess Diana's death and it's absolutely killing me. I thought it would be easy-peasy since I love royal families, but it's I swear it's just absolutely lethal. Right about now I hate that school-thing...
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

@Zelia- I know what you mean! Even the most interesting topics that I love reading about is torture when it's for school. I had an exam on Shakespeare's The Tempest; normally I love Shakespeare and it's a beautiful play but I just didn't want to read or think about it at all! Don't worry, holidays will be here soon

Can I read your paper when you're done? I love the British royal family and Princess Diana too, and Helen Mirren is such an amazing actress!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren: Thanks for your reassuring words I've finished 1/3 of the assignment and it's the "good" part that's left (film analysis!), so my hopes are up now. I would absolutely love for you to read it when I'm finished, but I'm afraid it's gonna be difficult since it's required that I write in Danish I would have preferred to write it in English though because subject I'm writing in is English meaning that all of my sources have to be in English as well. Alas my mind is in English-mode, but I have to type in Danish. It's all very confusing.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"