Names Searched Right Now:
Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

@Hailey, I am SUCH a procrastinator too! I have two final exams left, and instead of studying I'm just lurking all over Nameberry and baking cookies... haha I'm terrible!
    Also, this is really late, but I would be very happy to have my name put on the forum @jem = Jemima
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Ah, the joys of j-school (what we journalism students call our program) Only one essay all semester, plus one for history which was an elective and one for English. We mostly do shorter writing assignments, reporting-type stuff. And learning lots about social media/Internet- I made my first Storify today! It's an article/piece that's a compilation of various tweets, videos, articles, etc. We're expected to keep up with current events, so my reading is news articles/various articles about the journalism industry our profs email us rather than textbooks. It's pretty awesome!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Storify sounds pretty interesting, and so does Journalism.

Let's not start the topic of procrastination, because I'm a champ when it comes to doing things the day before the deadline
    Irene; Name lover in her twenties; single; Languages student by day, writer by night.

Current favorites, not in order:
    Emily - Evelyn - Hadley - Alice - Emma - Olivia - Zoey - Greta - Eden - Jezebel - Zelda - Anna - Charlotte
    Ethan - Adam - William - Peter - Harvey - Galen - Kenneth - Kieran - Theo - Zander - Daniel - Ezra - Gabriel - Blake

The National's Names List

Peculiar Italian Names for Girls

haha i am too! im a proprocrastinnator
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

Do I go here? I'm 24 and while I am engaged (we'd have been married already but only aren't for...reasons and hopefully soonish we will be) I have medical issues, I won't go into the details here but having a baby myself is out of the question, not possible (not even a slim chance, I just can't do anything) and I honestly don't think (though this isn't a 100% chance) we'll ever have children (Adoption would still be an option), with my medical issues and how much it all costs and my daily life it just won't work. We're happy this way, i'm not asking for pity just explaining. We might adopt in the future who knows but i'm not holding my breath.

I love names as i'm a writer. I can do that, I can write. I love to write and characters need names and upon realizing that I discovered I have a random love for names, and then discovered i'm not alone in that. So i'm already too old for the teenberry thing and I might never be in the momberry category.
    Just a 24 y/o writer in love with names.
    My favorites list is at http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/48927