Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

Yay somewhere for intertweenberries (love it!) to belong!

I'm Steph, from Dorset in the UK originally but studying in Lancashire and I'll be 20 next month eek. I'm just about to start my second year of my English Language and Linguistics degree.

Now that I have a long-term bf I scare my parents by coming out with what I'm going to name my children but I have to keep reminding them I've been doing that since I was knee-high!

I've been on Nameberry for a long time but don't participate too much because I don't usually feel qualified to help other women name their babies (seems a big responsibility haha) but want to get involved more in the Nameberry community

So yay that's me!
    Steph, writer and name-enthusiast - hoping to be a mum in the not too distant future

CURRENT FRONT RUNNERS

Arthur Anthony

Ivy Suzanne

OTHER LOVES

~ Isaac ~ Declan ~ Jude ~ Henry ~ Oliver ~ Gabriel ~ Wyatt ~

~ Azalea ~ Imogen ~ Faye ~ Isabelle ~ Harriet ~ Ottilie ~ Leah ~ Esme ~

I'm 21 and originally from the UK, now living in Australia with a long term bf. Never went to Uni as I am still deciding on what I want to do, and I am not yet eligible for government funding here. Atm I am looking for work but I am thinking of studying Pharmacy in the near future, I've only recently joined finding my love and interest of names

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Sessha: Oooh, herbal medicine. Fascinating. What all do you have to study to earn a degree in that?
    Some basic herbalism and history of natural medicine in the beginning, about a year of Materia Medica courses (in depth discussion of specific herbs - where/how to grow/harvest, what parts to use, what remedies they can be applied for, etc.), another year or so of Anatomy and Physiology, about a year of Holistic Pathophysiology/Pathology and Protocols, with some healthcare terminology, critical thinking, research, holistic health consulting, and business skills classes thrown in.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Hmm... I'm another berry that might not really belong here but I certainly don't fit in the other categories. I'm not married and kids are definitely not in the near future, but hopefully one day.

You can call me Cel; I'm old - decidedly late 20's... okay, I recently turned 29. I'm currently a PhD candidate in nursing (focusing on Maternal/Fetal Health & Genetics) at a university in Pennsylvania. So, I've already made it through the trials of undergrad, professional licensing, and grad school application; if I can be of service to anyone let me know. I am the first in my family to attend college so there were times when I felt completely lost. My life is mostly revolving around my dissertation at the moment; in other words: sample collection, writing, writing, sample processing, statistics, writing, trying to appease my committee, and more writing.
    * A Nameberry Nightmare*

Mr. Fry: So, what should we name him?
    Mrs. Fry: Uh, you pick. I picked dinner last night.
    Mr. Fry: Well, I was thinking of Philip. After those screwdrivers?
    Mrs. Fry: That's a great idea! More morphine, please.

Hi everyone, my name's Ebony, and although I generally identify myself as I teenberry, I feel as though I might belong here more...if that makes sense. I'm currently 17, but turning 18 early next year. I also very busy deciding exactly which university to go to and which undergraduate degree I want to complete - I'm torn between a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Italian Studies, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts/Science or a Bachelor of Biomedical Science. I will be starting uni next February and I am absolutely terrified, also very excited however.

It's lovely to be to learn more about each other past the realm of names.

@sessha, that sounds amazing! I wish you good luck.

EDIT: I have finally decided to apply for Bachelor of Biomedical Science with a Diploma in Languages as my first preference.
    Last edited by fiammetta; September 27th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]