Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

Hey Gwen,

I'm Victoria, aged 19 I turn twenty in late February. I'm working full time in retail but have aspiration to work in estate agency (constantly applying for work and attending job interviews but facing a lot of rejection at the moment) in 2012 I finished full time education after studying for A-levels. I'm from county in S.E. England.

Hello, I am Freya but feel free to call me Re. I am 18 and a sophmore in college as a music education major. Other than names I enjoy various textile crafts, tennis, ballet, and karate. For those who wanted some tips about starting college I have a few. 1) waiting to the last min on homework is not a good idea. 2) when you plan your schedual, remeber that you might want time to eat lunch. (I forgot that one my first semester) 3) make sure to make time to meet people; friends are wonderful.

@mary-la: Oh gosh. How do you keep up with that many shows??

And yeah, tumblr is extremely addictive. Last night I finally reached queue limit, so hopefully with that going I'll be able to get some work done...

@Zelia- maybe it's just them but I only have a couple friends who use Tumblr and they are completely addicted! So probably something I won't be joining. Facebook/Nameberry/reading random news already distracts me way too much! Between my personal social networking/browsing and everything required by school (journalism major here) it's already pretty hard to keep up Thanks for the suggestion though
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I just graduated from college, but I still fit in here I think! I'm Kate, 23 and just graduated with a bachelor's in Art History. Since the job market is already sucky, and even suckier when you have an art degree, I'll be applying to graduate schools in the next couple months. Super scary since most of them have a very small number of applicants they accept per year, and my advisors/professors are pushing me to apply to some very selective places. Like Princeton, lol. But I'm crossing my fingers that I get in somewhere!

Other than that I'm working at a portrait studio as a children's photographer and I'm very artistic/crafty in my spare time. Plus, I watch a lot of the shows already mentioned... White Collar (Matt Bomer, hell yes!), New Girl, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock... the list goes on. I haven't started Torchwood yet but it's on my list. I don't have cable so I do most of my watching online, though. I'm also a big Project Runway fan, anyone else? Oh, and Say Yes to the Dress/My Fair Wedding. Massive guilty pleasure shows, right there
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Whitney · Atlas