Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

@Zelia, I'd love to see your blogs too! I'm actually thinking of starting my own blog... will probably make a separate thread to ask for advice later.

@knutsen, where do you get info about the royals? I read the Daily Telegraph practically religiously and read stuff about them there, but other than the British ones there isn't much. And Paris, well I loved the Eiffel Tower for the views even though it's so touristy, and... the Laduree macaron store. I LOVE macarons but haven't found a good place to get them here yet...

@Isabella, you live in Vienna?! I love that city; I went there a few years ago with my family. It was in the summer though so we didn't get to see a Spanish Riding School show just their practice session but that was still great. I love horses (rode until recently). And all those operas... I love drama so if I lived in Vienna I'd probably spend a fortune on going to them...

@And Irene you're from Italy? That's awesome, another place on my travel wish list! Which has like twenty places on it, haha. Especially Venice because of my favourite play and Puglia because it looks so beautiful.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Irene, oh Florence, it's THE city I really want to visit in Europe. From the pictures, it looks gorgeous! and I have roots in Bologna, my paternal grand parents were both born there.

@Charlie, I have started a huge tree of Queen Victoria's and King Christian descendants. Huge work! I too can't wait for the 4 generations christening pictures! and Frederik and Mary, besides having a gorgeous brood, have the best taste in baby naming! I am really looking forward to hearing Zara's baby's name! She is my favorite British princess (even if she is not titled).
    Josephine - Philippa - Elinor - Sanneke - Carlijn - Robyn - Cate - Amelia - Spencer - Félicité
    Floris-Jan - Björn - Maurits - Auxence - Winston - Roman - Monroe - Garnet

@knutsen could you send me a copy of that tree when you're done if it's in digital form?! I love Zara too, especially since she's an equestrian- she actually won the World Championships in 2006 and European Championships in 2007, and went to the Olympics... If I had to pick a favourite British princess it'd be between her and her mother Princess Anne (who also rides). I love how down-to-earth they are, yet determined and ambitious too. Unless you count the Duchess of Cambridge as a princess... Ahhh I love almost all the royals
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren, I'm getting the news on One, Two, Three, Four (and Five, Six, Seven -Five, Six and Seven are in French, though)

I forgot to mention my name. I'm Laure. A lovely but internationally unknown version of Laura/Lauren. I'm answering to both Laure and knutsen.
    Josephine - Philippa - Elinor - Sanneke - Carlijn - Robyn - Cate - Amelia - Spencer - Félicité
    Floris-Jan - Björn - Maurits - Auxence - Winston - Roman - Monroe - Garnet

Any Vampire Diaries fans in here? I'm stoked for the new season. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch The Originals yet, but I might because I love Elijah.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys