Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixedberries

Aha, thanks for making this topic! I'm currently at uni (Bachelor of Arts in International Studies + Major in Chinese) and soon to be 20 in December.
    Last edited by sunshine kid; September 29th, 2013 at 04:30 AM.
    Kit | Susanna

@Lauren I'm a huge fan of the Dutch and Scandinavian royals families but I'm following the others closely too. I am so glad to find other people who like royal families too. My real life friends find my interest weird... I just moved to the Northern part of France (Lille?) but I was raised in the Eastern part, and I am not really happy about my living here. I've started to love Paris lately. Been there a couple of times and love its museums and hidden places! What was your favorite place?

@Zelia I'd like to see your blogs too.
    Josephine - Philippa - Elinor - Sanneke - Carlijn - Robyn - Cate - Amelia - Spencer - Félicité
    Floris-Jan - Björn - Maurits - Auxence - Winston - Roman - Monroe - Garnet

I definitely fit in here! :-)

My name is Susannah, i'm 23. I'm studying politics/history at university in Melbourne, Australia. Am hoping to graduate at the end of this year.

Love nameberry, have discovered some new names that I previously wouldn't have liked.

Xo

Ah just read there's some supernatural fans here! Same! I'm nervous for season 9 too, I really hope they don't butcher it even more D:

Definitely a thread for me

My name is Isabella, I'm 22, I just started to study "Strategic HR Management in Europe" in Vienna (Austria), before I did my bachelors degree in "European Economy and Business Management". I have always loved names (even when I was just a little girl) and I'm glad that I finally found a forum full with people that love the same thing