Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What are your "guilty pleasure" songs

What songs do you love that you know you shouldn't? I have two guilty pleasure songs and a guilty pleasure artist.

My current guilty songs are MMM yeah by Austin Mahone I honestly don't know why I like it TBH but it is really catchy and Swing by Joel Fletcher and Savage this song wasn't exactly guilty to begin with but since it fell out of top 50 last week it it. The song made it to number two in Australia despite being a remix of a 2005 song and is about asses but is such a good song.

My guilty pleasure artist is probably worse then both it's Big Sean who isn't that popular in Australia but the three songs I know are my guilty songs. Ass, Beware and Ashley are the three I know and I love them all.

What are yours to make me feel a bit better?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Ha, if it makes you feel better, I don't even know who any of those are.

Mine is, cringe, One Direction. And I like enough of their music to say it's the band in general, och. I sort of skipped the preteen/teen phase because I was painfully shy as a kid and sort of did my own thing, so I pretty much read, wrote stories, and listened to sermons when all the other girls were swooning over *NSYNC and The Backstreet Boys, haha. I guess I just couldn't escape liking one boyband haha! I don't mind 5 Seconds of Summer's single (She Looks So Perfect), either.

Le sigh. Normally, I'm into stuff more like OneRepublic, NeedtoBREATHE, contemporary Christian music, Fun., even some of the top-of-the-charts popular secular music.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Ash, Joel Fletcher's Australian so the song only charted here, Austin Mahone's an 18 year old and Big Sean's a rapper.

I used to like 1D but I grew out of it. I discovered 5sos last year but she looks so perfect was good, the first 100 times I heard it but it was way to overplayed
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★

Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours', Corinne Bailey Rae's 'Put Your Records On', 'The Salmon Song', Méditation, from Thaïs (not that this is a guilty pleasure song, but it sure kills the mood at a birthday party or something, when everyone is sitting around, picking out Top 40 songs, then I come along and put this on .), 'Lollipop' (Lollipop, lollipop, ooh lolly lollipop, lollipop *pop* beedoom boom boom boom).

Any one else?
    ★☆★