Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boy Help

Boy Help

I feel like we have looked at every name under the sun and have not found "the" name. Our DS us Camden James and DD is Zoey Anneliese. Our due date is quickly approaching and we have no idea what this little boys name will be. Our last name is Cox so we do have to be a little cautious with names so that our kids aren't made fun of. Because we have a one syllable last night, I prefer 2+ syllables in a first name. Some names that we like but don't love include Eli, Brady, Rowan, Gabriel, Luca, Beckett, Brody and Tristan. Again, these are great names, just not the perfect name. I would really appreciate any suggestions. Really want my baby to have a name soon.

Last edited by iamamiam; September 27th, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Hudson
    Judson
    Nolan
    Kegan
    Henry
    Rory
    Ronan
    Dylan
    Sutton
    Abram/Bram
    Demetri
    Neal

I'm really digging Luca and Beckett too! Brody and Rowan are also nice suggestions.

I personally wouldn't choose Luca as I think the hard 'k' clashes a bit with yr surname. As does Beckett. Especially if you use nn Beck/Becks Cox just doesn't flow nicely to me. I like Brady, Rowan & think they go better with your surname. How about Bennett? Or Harrison?