Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

trying to narrow down boynames

Hi ~My husband and I got married 3 years ago - both of our second marriages. I have a ten and an eight year old - both boys. Their names are Eiseley (last name of an author their dad likes) - whom we call Izzy, and Fischer (my grandmother's maiden name). We are expecting a boy in January, and having a hard time settling on anything.

My maiden name is Hampe, and everyone has always called my father Hamp. We are considering Hampton, but I don't want to have to explain his name - already do that with Eiseley.
    Also considering Calvin and Grayson.

Possible middle names - Edward (husband's middle name, and both of my grandfathers') and Sanford (husband's grandfather's middle name).

Last name is Alexander.

HELP!!

Okay, seems like you like unusual surnames. What about Hamilton or Hammett as a nod to your maiden name? Great idea you've got already of using surnames of people who are important to you- friends, family, authors, musicians, athletes, anyone else you find inspirational. Maybe use those as sources again?

Other than that:
    Deveraux
    Thierry
    Knightley
    Sedgwick/Sedgewick
    Callahan
    Caffrey
    Remington
    Wyndham
    Fairfax
    Montgomery
    Grenfell
    Carbry
    Algernon
    Bayard
    Gervase
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I like the name Hamilton, but not with the last name Alexander. It'd sound like you were a big fan of the founding father (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

Hampton and Sanford fit in with the other boys...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Grayson Edward Alexander sounds quite dashing, and I think Eiseley, Fischer and Grayson works.
    I also like the suggestion if using Sanford as a first name. Sanford Edward Alexander.