Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soft, longish boy name.

Good Morning All
    I am thinking about trying to make a boy name combo that will honor a family member, Ted. I would like to use Ted in the middle name spot but it is very short and choppy and I haven't been able to find very many good combos. The only way I can think to make it sound nice is if I have a three syllable or more, soft boy name in the first name spot (which is lovely because soft is often the kind of name my husband and I like... most three syllable names he says are "too long" though). Below are some I have thought of... can you help me think of more?

Malachi Ted --my favorite today
    Shiloh Ted
    Garrison Ted
    Atticus Ted (I like this first name but I fear it is just too much T)
    Aleric Ted
    Dashiell Ted (too short?)

More ideas would be wonderful! Thanks.
    ~Proud mama to Kellen Arthur~

Vote for Malachi Ted.
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Audrey. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe. Guinevere Cassia Ottilie
    Vanessa Rose Aphrodite. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Aurelia Madelief

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Edmund Frederic Altair
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Alaric. Damien Alexei Orion

Sullivan came to mind. Sullivan Ted. I like it!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I like Atticus Ted the best but I don't think it matches your criteria of a "soft" boys name. Atticus has two "t"s and a "c" in there, which make the name sound "hard".
    When I think of a soft boys name, Finnian comes to my mind. That being just an example. I would try to stay away from the letters t, k & c (unless it's a ch like in Charlie) as these tend to give the name a harder sound.

Ada | Alice | Flora | Rose | Hugo | Elliott | Arthur | Henry

Rose Lavinia Charlotte - Elliott Victor Frederick - Ada Rosalind Pearl?

My Name Blog

Heh heh, my only thought for a long soft sounding boy name was Theodore, but I see that won't work for your purposes, unless you lengthen ted of course!