Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soft, longish boy name.

Good Morning All
    I am thinking about trying to make a boy name combo that will honor a family member, Ted. I would like to use Ted in the middle name spot but it is very short and choppy and I haven't been able to find very many good combos. The only way I can think to make it sound nice is if I have a three syllable or more, soft boy name in the first name spot (which is lovely because soft is often the kind of name my husband and I like... most three syllable names he says are "too long" though). Below are some I have thought of... can you help me think of more?

Malachi Ted --my favorite today
    Shiloh Ted
    Garrison Ted
    Atticus Ted (I like this first name but I fear it is just too much T)
    Aleric Ted
    Dashiell Ted (too short?)

More ideas would be wonderful! Thanks.
    ~Proud mama to Kellen Arthur~

Vote for Malachi Ted.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Sullivan came to mind. Sullivan Ted. I like it!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I like Atticus Ted the best but I don't think it matches your criteria of a "soft" boys name. Atticus has two "t"s and a "c" in there, which make the name sound "hard".
    When I think of a soft boys name, Finnian comes to my mind. That being just an example. I would try to stay away from the letters t, k & c (unless it's a ch like in Charlie) as these tend to give the name a harder sound.
    Polly

Flora | Ophelia | Penelope | Rose

August | Elliott Caspar Frederick | Theo

Heh heh, my only thought for a long soft sounding boy name was Theodore, but I see that won't work for your purposes, unless you lengthen ted of course!