Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Choice!

Career Choice!

This year in schooler have to pick our subjects or lessons we want to keep. I have some idea of what I want to be but not totally like " OMG I'm diffentely going to be ....".

My idea of jobs are;

Solicitor
    Theripist (children)
    Drama teacher.

What Careers do you have or want to have?
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

I mean I'm so confused on what I want to be.. I'm really good at writing I guess, but sometimes it bores me and also being an author seems pretty unpredictable money wise. I know other jobs that involve literature are like journalists, and English teachers and editors, but really they just don't fit me. I'm good at everything else, ( I'm a straight A honor student) but I feel like any job I choose will never interest me enough! Right now I'm excited to take graphic design next semester, my aunt is a graphic designer and it seems really cool and like something I could do. I'm not a great artist, but I have really good ideas I just can't execute them perfectly. So yeah we'll see. All I know is I want to go to Columbia or NYU, so I have to do really really really well in school!
    Life is too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.
    - Charlotte Bronte via Jane Eyre

Crushes:Marcheline and Antheia

Eloise India Story. Rosamund Margot May. Violet Calpurnia Bea. Elizabeth Adelaide Primrose.

Finnian August Fox. Theodore Jonas Sterling. Gideon Asa Charles. Calum Jacoby Robin.

I'm definitely going to be a writer, and work somewhere 'normal'(maybe McDonalds) to actually get money.
    Raevyn, a teenberry.
    [I will include GPs in my replies without saying so, especially in the Games forum.
    Agnes, Elsa "Elsie", Astoria, Miranda, Priscilla, Wilhelmina

Finn, Sam, Augustus "Gus", Todd, Oliver, Thorne

And my Ultimate Guilty Pleasures...
    Sunday and Cove

I really, I mean really want to become a psychologist/psychiatric. I love the idea of been around people and help them to be mentally well. I have thought to became a doctor but I hate blood. To get to this university I need to study really hard. I need to have a score around 18,000 to get in. But this is soooo hard, if I dont succeed it I also like kindergarten teacher. I love been around kids. I also like athletic journalist.We will see:-)
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

@Bellerose; Psychologist is another job I would love too, I hate blood too and veins!!!.
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.