Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Choice!

Career Choice!

This year in schooler have to pick our subjects or lessons we want to keep. I have some idea of what I want to be but not totally like " OMG I'm diffentely going to be ....".

My idea of jobs are;

Solicitor
    Theripist (children)
    Drama teacher.

What Careers do you have or want to have?
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

I mean I'm so confused on what I want to be.. I'm really good at writing I guess, but sometimes it bores me and also being an author seems pretty unpredictable money wise. I know other jobs that involve literature are like journalists, and English teachers and editors, but really they just don't fit me. I'm good at everything else, ( I'm a straight A honor student) but I feel like any job I choose will never interest me enough! Right now I'm excited to take graphic design next semester, my aunt is a graphic designer and it seems really cool and like something I could do. I'm not a great artist, but I have really good ideas I just can't execute them perfectly. So yeah we'll see. All I know is I want to go to Columbia or NYU, so I have to do really really really well in school!

I'm definitely going to be a writer, and work somewhere 'normal'(maybe McDonalds) to actually get money.
    I said I wouldn't think about middle names...but things changed, and now I'm working on combos for all my favorites.

I really, I mean really want to become a psychologist/psychiatric. I love the idea of been around people and help them to be mentally well. I have thought to became a doctor but I hate blood. To get to this university I need to study really hard. I need to have a score around 18,000 to get in. But this is soooo hard, if I dont succeed it I also like kindergarten teacher. I love been around kids. I also like athletic journalist.We will see:-)

@Bellerose; Psychologist is another job I would love too, I hate blood too and veins!!!.
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew