• Avery Jean

9 16.67%
  • Aubrey Elise

18 33.33%
  • Aubrey Ann

9 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One more Time...We promise!!

Lots and Lots of posts...Need a name for our 4th baby girl. It's between Avery and Aubrey. Big sisters are Olivia, Addison, and Ella. Please vote and then if you can tell us why you picked what you did!

Aubrey Elise is the prettiest, imo.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | √Čomund | Stellan | Amias

I voted for Aubrey Ann because the -y at the end of Aubrey and the E- at the beginning of Elise run together so that Aubrey Elise sounds like Aubrey Lise. How about Aubrey Anneleise? Avery Jean is also pretty, as would be Avery Anneleise.
    Last edited by averelladavina; September 28th, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

I like Avery Elise...

I much prefer Avery to Aubrey, so that narrowed it down. Then I am not nuts about Jean so I went with Avery Elise. I struggled a bit with the slurring of the e sounds, but decided I like it overall.

I don't know your thinking here, so that makes it hard to advise. Is Jean in honor of someone? Could you tweak it? Avery Jane is nice. Even Avery Jeanette is working for me.

I do like Avery Elise, however. I don't know if that repeating vowel in the middle is even a bad thing -- it might be a good thing!