Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clio

Clio was my grandma's name. I believe it stands alone and is not nick-namey at all.

I love Clio! I don't look at it like a nickname at all. I think it's dashing enough to stand upon it's own as a first name
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

I agree with the er, anatomical look of "Clio." It's also the name of the fish in Pinocchio. And a TV psychic, Miss Clio. That's three strikes to me.
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Eden
    Boy: Leo, Wallace, Grady

Mommy to one sweet little boy who I loved naming Lennox Andrew Michael (Lex for short)

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Clio is a short name (where as Cleo is a nn to me). Not all short names are nick names. Clio has history and she's one of the muses in Greek mythology (of history). She's short, spunky, historical, mythological, good on any age, sweet... It's one of those names that has it all.

I couldn't have said it any better! Clio is a perfect shortname!!
    "no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing- the dream that you wish will come true..."

sugar and spice and everything nice <3
    Helene | Greta | Felicity | Aprile | Loretta | Heloise| Rosemary | June | Gretchen

slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails <3
    Brock | Clark | Ulysses | Thaddeus | Jude | Ellis | Edgar | Archer

TTC #1 since August 2012