Names Searched Right Now:
Page 439 of 528 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,195 of 2639

Thread: Teenberries!

Hi everyone! I introduced myself on here awhile ago, then forgot about the thread since it's there are no notifications or anything on here to notify people when someone posts on a thread! That would be nice if they could add that.. Anyway, I guess I'll re-introduce myself since you guys might not remember me, but you've probably seen my comments on names and forum posts! I'm Faith and I am 16 years old, so I'm hopefully going to get my license soon! (Any words from you veterans who already have yours? ) I live in the US, but I would really love to travel more when I'm older, so I have penpals from England, Australia, and Ireland to tell me about what life is like where they live! I love writing (as you can probably tell by how much I'm rambling) and searching for new names! I want to have 4-6 children when I'm older, as I am one of three and I like it! I hope to get to know my fellow teenberries and hear about your lives! Sorry this was so long!

Helllloooo!!! I'm Caroline, and I'm 14. I'll be a freshman in high school this fall! I absolutely LOVE reading and writing, I love Disney, animals, and John Green (nerd fighter!), but I love theater above everything. I'm really into weird obscure bands that my friends have never heard of before (The Fratellis? The Strokes? My Chemical Romance?) and indie music. My friends joke that I live under a rock, because honestly, whenever they talk about a new song or show, I just stare at them blankly and try my hardest to look interested in the topic I know nothing about. Really, the only TV shows I avidly watch are Doctor Who and Saturday Night Live. I absolutely love England, and I'd really love to live there when I'm older, or at least spend a semester of college abroad there when the time comes.

When people ask me what I want to do when I grow up, this is what I tell them: If this was a perfect world, I'd be a princess. If this was a fair world, I'd be an actress on Saturday Night Live. But it's neither so... whatever. I'll be a lonely lady who hoards animals in a dilapidated bungalow, I guess.

Sorry for my rambling. So excited to start talking to y'all!!!
    Last edited by caroblaise; August 2nd, 2014 at 12:33 AM.
    Caroline ❀
    teenager, animal lover, aspiring writer, theater kid, comedy fan, and total nerd

"You can tell how smart someone is by what they laugh at." -Tina Fey

Ladies- Cecilia, Alice, Juliette, Opal, and Audrey
    Gents- Brooks, Levi, Chevy, Archer, and Orin

Feel free to drop me a message. I'd love to chat ♥

Hi, new Teenberries!

@Caroline- I love theatre and England too! I was too busy with school and stuff to join a group last year but will in the fall. Never been to England either but one day…

On Thursday it was my birthday, and I finally got my ears pierced! It hurt but not as much as I'd expected… not as much as the first time I got my eyebrows waxed… And in the evening my extended family came over, usual craziness with the little ones but lots of fun.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Welcome, faithnamer and Caroline! I hope you enjoy your time on the thread.
    @ Lauren: Happy belated birthday to you! That's how I felt when I got my ears pierced, I expected it to hurt a lot, but didn't feel a thing and asked the staff if they'd finished yet.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: ada . vita . margot . melita . jonah . albert . peregrine
    gp crushes: leopoldine. appoline . ileana . zosia "zsa zsa" . evangelos. tassilo . claudius

@Lauren thank you for the warm welcome! Happy late birthday! It's so funny, because I'm allowed to get my ears pierced, but I don't want to because I'm afraid they'll get hurt and infected. Both my LITTLE sisters have their ears pierced, and they've got infected before, so idk if I'll ever get them pierced or not.
    Caroline ❀
    teenager, animal lover, aspiring writer, theater kid, comedy fan, and total nerd

"You can tell how smart someone is by what they laugh at." -Tina Fey

Ladies- Cecilia, Alice, Juliette, Opal, and Audrey
    Gents- Brooks, Levi, Chevy, Archer, and Orin

Feel free to drop me a message. I'd love to chat ♥