Names Searched Right Now:
Page 395 of 598 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,975 of 2988

Thread: Teenberries!

@bellerose: I seriously dislike being photographed so I don't have an Instagram. When I log into my account on the other network, I always wonder what people do there. Perhaps I am just so old-fashioned.
    @Ebs: I am nearly the same with history beyond 20th century. At least, I have a good friend who is a history nerd so he can help me if needed.
    @Lauren(do you prefer to be called by your screen name or ?): Ha ha, I have always felt that I seem older than I am. Funny!
    I hope you get well soon. Don't forget to relax and treat yourself with a cup of hot tea/milk. Milk with honey is pretty good when you have cough.

I have just had my test and I suppose I have done OK. At least, I am hoping for a B. Now I am going to enjoy Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays!
    Last edited by handsallover; April 19th, 2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Hi Olympia, I've seen you around a lot.

I go back to college on Tuesday (or maybe it's Wednesday, I forgot!!) and I'm really not looking forward to it. I have A Level exams in less than 4 weeks and I am really not prepared. I hate college!!!

Eryn.
    18-year-old media student with a love for baby names and journalism.

ElijahDylanJudeCharlieReubenLucaArchieMasonRileyLeo
    LilyAdelaideElenaBellaFreyaAnnaScarlettLylaAmeliaSienna

Olympia : Its kinda of funny because I hate being photographed too lol.

@Belle: the thing is, I spend too much time on Internet anyway.
    @eoxima: Hi! I wish you lick with your exams, find the topics you are really unsure about and study instead of going out 1-2 times a week. It helps me a lot when I fall behind my history class.
    So, berries, if you see me like too much around, feel free to PM me and tell me to go study. I will appreciate it!
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

@Belle I have an Instagram, I'll PM you my username

Anyone else have an Instagram, Twitter, Skype or Tumblr?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden