Names Searched Right Now:
Page 395 of 705 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,975 of 3521

Thread: Teenberries!

Hi Olympia, I've seen you around a lot.

I go back to college on Tuesday (or maybe it's Wednesday, I forgot!!) and I'm really not looking forward to it. I have A Level exams in less than 4 weeks and I am really not prepared. I hate college!!!
    19-year-old lover of names and all things parenthood...
    Maeve • Freya • Adelaide • Iris • Lucia • Shiloh • Cerys • Eva • Annaliese
    Imogen • Arabella • Leonora • Amelia • Juno • Seraphina • Lily • Sofia • Ivy

Jude • Sebastian • Leo • Archer • Reuben • Ezra • Isaiah • Sullivan • Myles
    Emerson • Luca • Joshua • Emrys • Dylan • Oliver • Henry • Charlie • Elijah

Olympia : Its kinda of funny because I hate being photographed too lol.
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat

@Belle: the thing is, I spend too much time on Internet anyway.
    @eoxima: Hi! I wish you lick with your exams, find the topics you are really unsure about and study instead of going out 1-2 times a week. It helps me a lot when I fall behind my history class.
    So, berries, if you see me like too much around, feel free to PM me and tell me to go study. I will appreciate it!
    Olympia/College student/Books, arts, glasses and coffee

Frances Birdie Jane & Oscar Ignatius CosmoEmmeline Twila Alice & Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde
    Esme Helena Mazarine & Axel Isidore SageTabitha Elowen Constance & Grover Elijah St John

Sylvie Bluebell Dashiell Roman Georgia Polly Jarvis Raphael Sybilla Florence James Peregrine Isolde Beatrix Adler Jack

Bay Area
    @Belle I have an Instagram, I'll PM you my username

Anyone else have an Instagram, Twitter, Skype or Tumblr?
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Ontario, Canada
    @Tali- I do have Twitter but I mostly use it to read and retweet news articles, it's more of a "professional" account. If you ever get Facebook though, tell me
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy