Names Searched Right Now:
Page 395 of 523 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,975 of 2613

Thread: Teenberries!

@bellerose: I seriously dislike being photographed so I don't have an Instagram. When I log into my account on the other network, I always wonder what people do there. Perhaps I am just so old-fashioned.
    @Ebs: I am nearly the same with history beyond 20th century. At least, I have a good friend who is a history nerd so he can help me if needed.
    @Lauren(do you prefer to be called by your screen name or ?): Ha ha, I have always felt that I seem older than I am. Funny!
    I hope you get well soon. Don't forget to relax and treat yourself with a cup of hot tea/milk. Milk with honey is pretty good when you have cough.

I have just had my test and I suppose I have done OK. At least, I am hoping for a B. Now I am going to enjoy Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays!
    Last edited by handsallover; April 19th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student ● Arts geek

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Phineas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Hi Olympia, I've seen you around a lot.

I go back to college on Tuesday (or maybe it's Wednesday, I forgot!!) and I'm really not looking forward to it. I have A Level exams in less than 4 weeks and I am really not prepared. I hate college!!!

Olympia : Its kinda of funny because I hate being photographed too lol.

@Belle: the thing is, I spend too much time on Internet anyway.
    @eoxima: Hi! I wish you lick with your exams, find the topics you are really unsure about and study instead of going out 1-2 times a week. It helps me a lot when I fall behind my history class.
    So, berries, if you see me like too much around, feel free to PM me and tell me to go study. I will appreciate it!
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student ● Arts geek

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Phineas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

@Belle I have an Instagram, I'll PM you my username

Anyone else have an Instagram, Twitter, Skype or Tumblr?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden