Page 393 of 775 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,965 of 3872

Thread: Teenberries!

Hi, Olympia! I've seen you around NB before but didn't realize you were a teen.
    Ugh, just when I thought I'd get a break, I've come down with a fairly nasty cold. Just brilliant. Not. The bright side, at least being I'm still at my dorm. If I were at home my family would be freaking out like I was dying (well sort of), regardless of how much I tried to reassure them it was just a temporary minor annoyance and I was fine.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

@bellerose: I seriously dislike being photographed so I don't have an Instagram. When I log into my account on the other network, I always wonder what people do there. Perhaps I am just so old-fashioned.
    @Ebs: I am nearly the same with history beyond 20th century. At least, I have a good friend who is a history nerd so he can help me if needed.
    @Lauren(do you prefer to be called by your screen name or ?): Ha ha, I have always felt that I seem older than I am. Funny!
    I hope you get well soon. Don't forget to relax and treat yourself with a cup of hot tea/milk. Milk with honey is pretty good when you have cough.

I have just had my test and I suppose I have done OK. At least, I am hoping for a B. Now I am going to enjoy Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays!
    Last edited by handsallover; April 19th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    olympia/europe/college student

ophelia marianne • phaedra st john • edie gwendolyn • isaiah silver • frances lola • nathaniel roscoe • margaux plum • oscar ignatius • tabitha elowen
    • kit barnaby • emmeline rue • atlas orlando • althea leonie • grover elijah

esme helena mazarine/arlo dylan thomas

Hi Olympia, I've seen you around a lot.

I go back to college on Tuesday (or maybe it's Wednesday, I forgot!!) and I'm really not looking forward to it. I have A Level exams in less than 4 weeks and I am really not prepared. I hate college!!!

eden olivia ◦ ruby imogen ◦ aria calliope ◦ shiloh annalise ◦ maeve emilia
    saskia willow ◦ cerys autumn ◦ saoirse violet ◦ freya jolie ◦ adelaide iris

reuben arlo ◦ jude emerson ◦ rowan tadhg ◦ luca maddox ◦ rory sullivan
    august henry ◦ ezra bellamy ◦ myles phoenix ◦ levi theodore ◦ elijah blake

crushing on: lorelai juniper & knox matteo

Olympia : Its kinda of funny because I hate being photographed too lol.
    "And so, being young and dipt in folly. I fell in love with melancholy,."
    - Edgar Allan Poe

@Belle: the thing is, I spend too much time on Internet anyway.
    @eoxima: Hi! I wish you lick with your exams, find the topics you are really unsure about and study instead of going out 1-2 times a week. It helps me a lot when I fall behind my history class.
    So, berries, if you see me like too much around, feel free to PM me and tell me to go study. I will appreciate it!
    olympia/europe/college student

ophelia marianne • phaedra st john • edie gwendolyn • isaiah silver • frances lola • nathaniel roscoe • margaux plum • oscar ignatius • tabitha elowen
    • kit barnaby • emmeline rue • atlas orlando • althea leonie • grover elijah

esme helena mazarine/arlo dylan thomas