Names Searched Right Now:
Page 394 of 455 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,970 of 2271

Thread: Teenberries!

Bellerose, it's the Easter break for me too, although the first week is nearly over already. I got to visit a friend today, but apart from that, it's been a pretty dull start to my holidays. I also had to spend some of my evening in hospital, due to an accident.
    My exams are also in May, but they're still called 'the end of year exams'.
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. Not expecting, just collecting.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

Lists: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Elowen, Edith "Edie", Elia "Ellie", Amuary, Esteban and Rory
    GP Crushes: Monet, Madelina, Khadija, Marie des Neiges, Rowan, Aurelius and Ebenezer

Hello all! I decided to join because I am not a mom and don't consider myself an adult yet too. I am Olympia and I am in college in American terms.
    I am happy for these of you who have Easter breaks. I am Christian so I celebrate Easter too but I don't have any breaks or holidays. Actually, I am having a geometry test tomorrow. Now going to study. Have a nice weekend!
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl HelenaAmyEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Adeline, I also have a week until break is over but I had this week half days school on afternoon so it didnt as whole for me. Believe me it's a pretty dull start for me too lol. An accident? Are you alright?

Welcome Olympia!

Anyone of you have an instagram account?
    Mine is @basogreece if anyone wants to follow me :-)

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

A teen trying to create something new for her , dark , mad and totally unpleasant .

Cordelia ~ Ariadne ~ Psyche ~ Ophelia ~ Elektra ~ Persephone ~ Andromeda .
    Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Hades ~ Orpheus.

Welcome Olympia
    I start having exams next term I'm so worried especially since I average in the 60's for every subject and suck at remembering stuff for my last few tests I've just found a word to say a lot for history it was Nazi, Bio it was Chromosome and in RE I just said Jesus and God a lot it seemed to have worked
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hi, Olympia! I've seen you around NB before but didn't realize you were a teen.
    Ugh, just when I thought I'd get a break, I've come down with a fairly nasty cold. Just brilliant. Not. The bright side, at least being I'm still at my dorm. If I were at home my family would be freaking out like I was dying (well sort of), regardless of how much I tried to reassure them it was just a temporary minor annoyance and I was fine.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy