Names Searched Right Now:
Page 394 of 654 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,970 of 3267

Thread: Teenberries!

Hello all! I decided to join because I am not a mom and don't consider myself an adult yet too. I am Olympia and I am in college in American terms.
    I am happy for these of you who have Easter breaks. I am Christian so I celebrate Easter too but I don't have any breaks or holidays. Actually, I am having a geometry test tomorrow. Now going to study. Have a nice weekend!
    Olympia/College student/Books, arts, glasses and coffee

Frances Birdie Jane & Oscar Ignatius CosmoEmmeline Twila Alice & Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde
    Esme Helena Mazarine & Axel Isidore SageTabitha Elowen Constance & Grover Elijah St John

Sylvie Bluebell Dashiell Roman Georgia Polly Jarvis Raphael Sybilla Florence James Peregrine Isolde Beatrix Adler Jack

Adeline, I also have a week until break is over but I had this week half days school on afternoon so it didnt as whole for me. Believe me it's a pretty dull start for me too lol. An accident? Are you alright?

Welcome Olympia!

Anyone of you have an instagram account?
    Mine is @basogreece if anyone wants to follow me :-)
    Vasiliki, univercity student/coffee, kittens & art ♥

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

Welcome Olympia
    I start having exams next term I'm so worried especially since I average in the 60's for every subject and suck at remembering stuff for my last few tests I've just found a word to say a lot for history it was Nazi, Bio it was Chromosome and in RE I just said Jesus and God a lot it seemed to have worked
    ☆Isobel★ Eloise ☆Matilda ★Alice ☆Eleanor ★ Amelia☆ Elena★ Mirabel☆ Felicity ★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia ☆Roisin ★Azalea ☆Elsa ★Arabella☆ Genevieve ★Elodie☆ Tallulah★ Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon ★ Tiago☆Cooper ★Jack ☆Jago ★Flynn☆ Archer ★Lincoln ☆Asher ★Alfie
    ☆Taylor ★Baxter☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper ★Lewis ☆Oscar ★Fletcher ☆Caspian ★Miller☆
    Future middle names will honour family
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hi, Olympia! I've seen you around NB before but didn't realize you were a teen.
    Ugh, just when I thought I'd get a break, I've come down with a fairly nasty cold. Just brilliant. Not. The bright side, at least being I'm still at my dorm. If I were at home my family would be freaking out like I was dying (well sort of), regardless of how much I tried to reassure them it was just a temporary minor annoyance and I was fine.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@bellerose: I seriously dislike being photographed so I don't have an Instagram. When I log into my account on the other network, I always wonder what people do there. Perhaps I am just so old-fashioned.
    @Ebs: I am nearly the same with history beyond 20th century. At least, I have a good friend who is a history nerd so he can help me if needed.
    @Lauren(do you prefer to be called by your screen name or ?): Ha ha, I have always felt that I seem older than I am. Funny!
    I hope you get well soon. Don't forget to relax and treat yourself with a cup of hot tea/milk. Milk with honey is pretty good when you have cough.

I have just had my test and I suppose I have done OK. At least, I am hoping for a B. Now I am going to enjoy Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays!
    Last edited by handsallover; April 19th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Olympia/College student/Books, arts, glasses and coffee

Frances Birdie Jane & Oscar Ignatius CosmoEmmeline Twila Alice & Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde
    Esme Helena Mazarine & Axel Isidore SageTabitha Elowen Constance & Grover Elijah St John

Sylvie Bluebell Dashiell Roman Georgia Polly Jarvis Raphael Sybilla Florence James Peregrine Isolde Beatrix Adler Jack