Names Searched Right Now:
Page 390 of 655 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 1,946 to 1,950 of 3275

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali - I can feel! Spring break swim practices this week...and I'm double practicing every day...4 hours each day! I just woke up from a nap lol.
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 8/28/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Axel James ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

Musings ~ Cassia ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia & soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

Half days from today through Friday because of parent-teacher conferences and on Saturday I'll be on the road trip for 8 days! Hurrah! Not too excited about being cooped up in a 7-seater minivan with my complaining siblings but I think I'll survive We're going to Monterey Bay and then up to my hometown SF!! So excited to see my city again!
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

I haven't been here for a while, since life has got in the way. Those rehearsals have paid off - we performed our show for most of this week, and it went well, despite the fact that some of the main cast was ill (although they managed to perform) due to a bug that's currently going around the school. I'm still a little disappointed by my part, although at least I can say that I was part of it.

Finally it's the Easter holidays! Unfortunately I'm not going abroad this Easter, although I might have a holiday at home.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer, name enthusiast & royalist

Adelina Sophia + Magdalena Élisabeth + Isla Aveline + Elysia Rose + Ophelia Maeve
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Thomas Archie + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore

Crushes
    Chloe + Miriam + Adela + Bertie + Edgar + Constantine
    GP Crushes
    Thisbe + Floria + Snow + Junius + Serafino + Luciano

I'm officially on spring break! Sooooooo excited about going to CA and just bouncing off the walls!
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Tali : Spring break? That's great!

I have another one & a half month before my summer break I can't wait.

I feel like I have been missing forever lol.
    How is all doing?
    I'am doing great. I had a great Saturday. I went with my friends for a coffee & I had a great time. After that I went to my little cousin Maria's 8th birthday & I had unexpectedly lot of fun.

How was your weekend so far??
    Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

Maidens: persephone lenore dita ~ lilith anastasia ~ séraphine wildrose ~ nocturne ophelia ~ psyche isadora.
    Wolves: viktor dorian ~ orpheus edgar ~ lucien alaric ~ prometheus rune ~ dante aleksander wolf ~ amadeus raphaël.