Names Searched Right Now:
Page 341 of 454 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,705 of 2270

Thread: Teenberries!

Hey guys!
    1. Lottie - welcome!
    2. Everyone else - Hehe I didn't know it was the Australian day! Happy Straya Day! (If that's the right way to say it)
    3. University people - I GOT AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER! It was to my last choice university, but still! I'm so excited and relieved, But I also got a letter from a school saying "sorry, you don't live in province so our standards for letting you in are much higher. You're not getting in unless you can show us better marks." So that was sad. It wasn't my first choice school, but still. Anyone who feels like talking about more university feel free to message me.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

@waverly- Congrats! I notice you say province, are you in Canada too? Wow, this is early to get acceptances... I got my first one in February I think, but it was one of my backup choices and not a particularly competitive school or program. I'm in my first year of university now, studying journalism, so if you have questions feel free to ask me and I'll try to answer them
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@waverly Australia Day's on the 26th of January

I've finally got an iPhone I like to feel like I've upgraded even though I've actually downgraded phones (s3 to iPhone3)
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Waverly; Congrats! Its always great to get the first acceptance! I got my first acceptance in January as well, but it was the school I submitted for early acceptance (all others came in around February/March). I'd love to talk university with you! I'm in my third year as a Hospitality&Event Management/Communication major

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I am from Canada (bonfireazalea)

Ya! I got accepted to a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition which was my 2nd choice program at a school. They are waiting for my grade 12 marks before accepting/declining my application to their nursing program. Hospitality & Event Management sounds cool! I think my Dad did that, but I'm not sure. And journalisms cool too! It's early acceptance, but it seems like all my friends already have acceptances.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie