Names Searched Right Now:
Page 340 of 704 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,700 of 3516

Thread: Teenberries!

Ontario, Canada
    @Kat- Actually it was a British newspaper listing Australia Day parties and celebrations in Britain There aren't very many Australians here (off the top of my head I only know one or two) so not sure that's done here.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Hi oboeplayer1, I'm Lottie, I'm in year 9 and I'm from England
    how did you discover nameberry?looking for character names
    what is your naming style? Quirky, classic, vintage
    what do you love about nameberry? I can share my obsession

California, USA
    Hi Lottie (love your name!)! Welcome to the Teenberries thread! Be sure to check out the Writer's Corner, it'll help with character naming. Hope you come to love Nameberry as much as the rest of us!
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    (updated 11/3/15)
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~ Alice Georgina ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

~ Caspian Alexander ~ Declan Raphael ~ Ronan Oliver ~ Sebastian Anthony ~

Musings: ~ Charlotte Francesca ~

(I'm using the soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

Western Australia
    Lauren it's not surprising that Brits have Australia day celebrations as heaps of Aussies live over there and heaps of Brits live over here. Most of the people who immigrated here this year were brits (over 1/3) and a heap of South African's and Indian's. I'm sure many New Zealanders came over but they don't need a visa.
    ☆Isobel★ Eloise ☆Matilda ★Alice ☆Eleanor ★ Amelia☆ Elena★ Mirabel☆ Felicity ★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia ☆Roisin ★Azalea ☆Arabella ★Genevieve☆ Elodie ★Tallulah☆ Ruby★ Rebecca☆
    ☆Eamon ★ Tiago☆Cooper ★Hayes☆Jack★Jago☆Flynn★ Archer ☆Lincoln ★Asher ☆Alfie
    ★Taylor ☆Baxter★Finnian☆Lawson★Lewis ☆Oscar ★Fletcher ☆Caspian ★Miller☆

Future middle names will honour family

Hey guys!
    1. Lottie - welcome!
    2. Everyone else - Hehe I didn't know it was the Australian day! Happy Straya Day! (If that's the right way to say it)
    3. University people - I GOT AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER! It was to my last choice university, but still! I'm so excited and relieved, But I also got a letter from a school saying "sorry, you don't live in province so our standards for letting you in are much higher. You're not getting in unless you can show us better marks." So that was sad. It wasn't my first choice school, but still. Anyone who feels like talking about more university feel free to message me.

Beatrice, Jane, Rosalie, Alexa, Eleanor, Imogen, Flora, Clara & Adeline
    Gideon, Charlie, Sawyer, Flynn, Wyatt, Hugo, Henry & Lachlan