Names Searched Right Now:
Page 333 of 654 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,665 of 3267

Thread: Teenberries!

I'm late on this but happy birthday Ebs!

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Raise your hand if you illegaly watched all 4 1/2 hours of Sherlock season 3.

I have! Well, not the first episode (anymore) since I also watched it as it aired here in the US .

I took the day off from the internet today in exchange for a trip to Disneyland and California Adventure! Now that I can legally drive other people around, I took my siblings over there for the day (we have passes). Crowded, but manageable. We even broke down on Matterhorn Bobsleds and got 2 group FastPasses for any ride we wanted. My favorite rides are definitely Space Mountain and Indiana Jones (Is it bad that a HUGE GP of mine is Indiana on a girl?).
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 8/28/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Axel James ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

Musings ~ Cassia ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia & soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

@Tay- That's awesome! Sounds like fun. Though if it were me I would've gone with my friends rather than my sister, who I don't get along with at all I actually still haven't even taken the written test for driving and I'm 18, turning 19 this year... how embarrassing is that... *blush* Here you can start learning when you're 16, not sure how long you have to be driving for before you can drive others around. All throughout high school I was always doing like three or four extracurriculars so never got around to it... now I'm just lazy about it, haha.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Bonfire - It was a last minute thing, plus not a lot of my friends have passes (shockingly). I don't really get along with my older younger sister, but she had work today and didn't go. It was just my grade-school sister and freshman brother. It wasn't so bad though...they actually listen to you when they realize you can just stop dead and take them straight home if they misbehave xD.

In Cali, you are eligible to take the written test for a permit at 15 1/2, then after 6 months, take the driver's test at 16. From there, you have special restrictions for your first year like stricter time frames and limits on who you can drive around. Basically, if your passenger isn't 21 with a license, you can't drive them, but there are exceptions, like taking siblings to school and such, but for the most part, you can only drive yourself around. I've had my license for well over a year now, but this was the first time I really had the chance to take the kidlets somewhere for fun, and not for religious class or sports practice xD.

Ahh, you should get around to it! You'll never realize how liberating it is until you actually do it! I fought tooth and nail to be able to get my permit, and now (even though they may not admit it) my parents are glad I can drive my siblings around if they themselves aren't able to. Now it's just a matter of getting my own car...
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 8/28/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Axel James ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

Musings ~ Cassia ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia & soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)