Page 332 of 775 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 1,656 to 1,660 of 3872

Thread: Teenberries!

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Ebony! Hope it's a good one!
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 11/3/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ~ Alice Georgina ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

~ Caspian Alexander ~ Declan Raphael ~ Ronan Oliver ~ Sebastian Anthony ~

Musings: ~ Charlotte Francesca ~

(I'm using the soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

Happy birthday Ebs!

@Olivia- Hope you learn to love Canada! It's a great country to live in. I remember you saying you were moving to New Brunswick? From what I've heard, the largest city there only has about 100,000 people and many are much smaller, so there's a great tight-knit community feel. The East Coast tends to get the mildest temperatures, never super hot or super cold, though wetter than the rest of Canada. Keep us updated!

I've had to change schools without my friends before, and now for university of course. I won't lie, it can seem tough and lonely, but when you look back a few months or years later on how you managed you'll realize it wasn't that bad!

My best tip for making friends is actually to not deliberately think who seems like they'd make a good friend and how to become friends with them. If you're desperate for friends you may find yourself clinging to anyone you can, and end up with people who aren't the greatest. I've made that mistake in the past and it turned out really badly... Just think instead about getting to know everyone around you and before you know it, you'll be good friends with lots of cool people It won't reek of desperation so much, and these people will want to become friends with YOU too!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

@olivia I've never moved countries but in my high school I hardly knew anyone when I went I just finished my second year. I just think you should talk to as many people as possible.
    Good luck
    And thanks for the birthday wishes
    Isobel | Eloise | Matilda | Lucia | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Ruby | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Grace | Zara |
    ○●○
    Eamon | Hayes | Tiago | Cooper | Lawson | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Baxter | Taylor | Flynn | Lewis | Fletcher | Jack | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake | Spencer |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

I'm late on this but happy birthday Ebs!

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings