Names Searched Right Now:
Page 254 of 598 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 1,266 to 1,270 of 2988

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ronnie- oh gosh, where do you live?! I'm in Toronto and it's like 3 degrees (above zero), some nice winter sunshine... We only had "powdered-sugar" snow the other week, not even enough to cover the tips of the grass, and it melted after a day. So seems like it won't be too bad of a winter... fingers crossed...

We Canadian berries aren't doing much to dispel the stereotypes of Canada being eternally cold, eh? Ah it does get frightfully cold but we can also have pretty hot summers...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Hey, where are all you teenberries? Busy with school, I guess? (except lucky you, Ebs!) I *should* be studying for exams but it's so boring and I can never make myself study if I know I've still got more time than I need in order to do it...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren - I should be doing my math homework but instead I just got back from a big shoe shopping spree and I decided to come onto NB.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Lauren- I've been sans wifi after school. I've been spending time with my Grandma, and her house has terrible internet. Plus school is pretty consuming. This trimester I have an internship and a student teacher class Blarg. Good luck with the studying!
    @Talia- sorry about the math homework! What level math are you at? I started this year in Pre-Calculus, but the teacher was awful (we didn't 'click' from day one) so I dropped the class this week.
    Last edited by aj_bear; December 5th, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Lauren as of 11.30 tomorrow I'll be free even though school doesn't finish until 3.30
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com