Names Searched Right Now:
Page 253 of 705 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 3525

Thread: Teenberries!

Bay Area
    @Ebs - In science last week we were recording the highest temperatures on Earth for that day. The highest temp on Earth was measured at an air force base in Western Australia and I thought of you
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Western Australia
    @Tali my friend actually lives in that town, I feel sorry for her. I live further south so bare able
    ☆Isobel★ Eloise ☆Matilda ★Alice ☆Eleanor ★ Amelia☆ Elena★ Mirabel☆ Felicity ★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia ☆Roisin ★Azalea ☆Arabella ★Genevieve☆ Elodie ★Tallulah☆ Ruby★ Rebecca☆
    ☆Eamon ★ Tiago☆Cooper ★Hayes☆Jack★Jago☆Flynn★ Archer ☆Lincoln ★Asher ☆Alfie
    ★Taylor ☆Baxter★Finnian☆Lawson★Lewis ☆Oscar ★Fletcher ☆Caspian ★Miller☆

Future middle names will honour family

Ahh this Canadian weather! it's blizzarding and minus 30 degrees! It's a complete whiteout! At least I didn't have to go to school today and won't have to tomorrow either! looks like Sherlock, Doctor Who and playing piano for me! (My usual boredom busters)

@oliviasarah- I live in Canada but I live in Alberta so I don't think I'll be much help on New Brunswick! England? That's amazing! England is on the top of my list for places I want to travel to! From pictures and television shows it seems absolutely stunning! I really hope I get to go some day!

Ontario, Canada
    @Ronnie- oh gosh, where do you live?! I'm in Toronto and it's like 3 degrees (above zero), some nice winter sunshine... We only had "powdered-sugar" snow the other week, not even enough to cover the tips of the grass, and it melted after a day. So seems like it won't be too bad of a winter... fingers crossed...

We Canadian berries aren't doing much to dispel the stereotypes of Canada being eternally cold, eh? Ah it does get frightfully cold but we can also have pretty hot summers...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy