Names Searched Right Now:
Page 253 of 477 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 2382

Thread: Teenberries!

@Tali most accurate description of WA yet
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Ebs - In science last week we were recording the highest temperatures on Earth for that day. The highest temp on Earth was measured at an air force base in Western Australia and I thought of you
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali my friend actually lives in that town, I feel sorry for her. I live further south so bare able
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Ahh this Canadian weather! it's blizzarding and minus 30 degrees! It's a complete whiteout! At least I didn't have to go to school today and won't have to tomorrow either! looks like Sherlock, Doctor Who and playing piano for me! (My usual boredom busters)

@oliviasarah- I live in Canada but I live in Alberta so I don't think I'll be much help on New Brunswick! England? That's amazing! England is on the top of my list for places I want to travel to! From pictures and television shows it seems absolutely stunning! I really hope I get to go some day!