Names Searched Right Now:
Page 251 of 446 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,255 of 2229

Thread: Teenberries!

Welcome Lindsay! I also love Starbucks.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@dramagrl19 Awesome :3 Have you seen the new Alice + Olivia bears? Ah-dorable xD
    ~ Lindsay ~
    Namelist

~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Lindsay and Em- oh gosh, Starbucks... in my area it's basically impossible to walk for five minutes without passing a Starbucks. Depending on which route I take, I can pass anywhere from two to like eight Starbucks walking from school to my dorm. So tempting... My favourites are peppermint hot chocolate or cappuccino with lots of cinnamon and chocolate powder (at least three hard shakes of each) in winter, and Frappucinos in summer Unfortunately, not good for my figure...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lindsay I love Starbucks though I've only had it once (they don't have it in my part of the country) I had it in Bali and hopefully will have it in Malaysia.

After two years of saying I should watch that I watched glee for the first time last night I'm kind of ashamed by how much I like it I will be watching it pretty much all week until I go home
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com