Names Searched Right Now:
Page 248 of 573 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 1,236 to 1,240 of 2862

Thread: Teenberries!

I'm going to either Texas, Kentucky or Virginia to visit family. Or I might just stay here at home
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Em probably staying at home in Western Australia but might go up to perth not quite sure
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I'll be home in Richmond Hill for the holidays! No, not that exciting, but I haven't spent more than a couple weeks at a time at home since early summer (I did a drama program in the summer, and now university), and haven't had time to go back at all for the past month or so. It'll be great to see my family, and friends who've gone out of town for school, again.

My parents live in Hong Kong (PM me if you're curious why) and invited me for the holidays. But given that for the past few months life's been wonderful but crazy, and I've hardly been home... relaxing at home is way more appealing than excitement. And the 14-ish hour flight is a nightmare.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Em- I'm home for the holidays. Last year was the first Christmas since my Grandpa died, and we thought it'd be too painful to stay at home. So instead, my Grandma rented a huge beach house for two weeks and we all stayed there (my parents, siblings, grandma, aunt, aunts boyfriend, and a friend). But this year she's going to Seattle to see my uncle, and we're staying home.
    Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving/Black Friday? Did anyone go shopping? I was volunteering all day, so I didn't get to it. But did you guys score some good deals?
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Athena - What part of Seattle does your uncle live in? I'm just curious
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden